S3 Technologies

S3 Technologies Employee Reviews

I really love working at S3 Technologies. My team is great and there are a lot of group activities. There is a great ambiance and everyone is there to work together.
Excellent endroit pour l'apprentissage et pour grandir professionnellement
The biggest strenght of S3 Technologies is its team. We are like a big family. A lot of activities are frequently organized, weekend gateways, sports activities, Happy Hours, etc. There are also a huge amount of possibilities to evolve. Since I first started with S3, I have learned more than I did in my whole career. Whoever has a minimum of ambition and wants to learn and to grow is definitely at the right place!
Pros
Team, Culture
A fun and ambitious organization which places an emphasis on collaboration, learning and customer-focus. Not however for the faint of heart! Be prepared to work hard, embrace change and muddle through some process gaps. Hours can be long and understaffing can be an issue at times. If you are ambitious and committed however, management will not hesitate to provide you with new and exciting challenges and the sky can truly be the limit!
Pros
Corporate culture and activities
Cons
Long hours, understaffing
The office is very central but not very clean. I learned a lot there but the workload was massive. Co-workers were nice overall, however the management tends to fire people very easily. I saw people being burned out working there.
Amazing team, very respectful and polite. I have a lot of fun working with them. The positon i have makes me do a lot of different things wich i like very much.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
Temporary position
This company is amazing in all aspect of it. I'm currently in a temporary position but I will miss this place very much once I'm gone. I've never seen a place where the main focus is on their own employees. That way it translate to our customer, our joy of working here everyday .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S3 Technologies?