S.U.C.C.E.S.S

S.U.C.C.E.S.S Employee Reviews

Great place to work and help newcomers

I found that SUCCESS is a great organization to work in , you get so many training courses untill you feel really confident to start helping your clients. Recive all support you need to success and build a great experience and to know more about Canada and Canadian culture. I've been living in Canada for over 11 years and with SUCCESS , I learned alot of skills that make my life so much easier. I feel working in organizations like SUCCESS help alot to have the knowledge and experience in your life in general. I feel I work and study same time.

Pros

Good benifits, have time off you could use every month, building your knowladge and experience through a lot of courses and training you could have.

Cons

Far from my home and soon will be back to office which takes me an hour to reach.

Terrible management and zero concern for health and safety

I worked for SUCCESS on a project with foreign workers and they did not care about their safety or the safety of its employees. During the heat wave that happened in Canada in the summer of 2021 this aspect was obvious, fortunately there were no incidents during those days. Both me and my colleagues had issues when they had to pay overtime hours, approved expenses or even just receiving the paycheck on time.Management only asked about goals and numbers, and never cared to listen to us or try to improve the conditions for those people we worked with.

Pros

Salary is acceptable, higher than the average for similar jobs in vancouver

Cons

Management is terrible, zero concern for health and safety

Very Productive and Satisfactory work.

The organization's objectives are just clear and they ensure all the employees along with the clients fill a safe place to come together and develop together. It's one of the best organization I have worked with.

Success

I am working there as a volunteer. I love working there because of the nature of work which is assisting new immigrants (I love helping people) with their needs.

productive

good helper, active teamwork, good team work,need goog communication skills with co workers and clients ,good manner and be kind and be patient with clients,be on time

Great place to start your career

Good management. Good place to learn job skills. Fast paced. Immigrant organization with good staff. I really liked working here, I learnt a lot and continue to grow in my role. Jobs are contract based and can be difficult to become permanent as they are all government funded projects.

Excellent boss

Had some problems with payroll checks payroll clerk was sick but company helps you and understands your circumstance and helps out when needed.I enjoy working for success.

A well established work environment. Reliable mentors to guide on the daily volunteer program to enhance and fortify skills and abilities for young adults.

Pros

Free bus ticket every session

Cons

Short hours

Jobs

- build objects to display outside and stock items - learned that customer is always first - there are times when storage gets busy so management begins -

This is a great institution

I learned lots of office skills when I was a volunteer at SUCCESS, and improve my English skills as well, all stuff of SUCCESS are really nice. And I hava a great experience at SUCCESS

Pros

Improve skills

Jobs at S.U.C.C.E.S.S

See more jobs

good

I just did the volunteer work for two hours per week. The colleagues there are very kind and helpful. What I did there is just to lead the new immigrants for their consulting services with success experts.

unsecured,stressful,multicultural

the regional manager was awesome and perfect manager,lovely teamwork, under stress environment,the team was multicultural and very kind & cooperative.

Great place for experience

The work culture might not suit everyone. But I feel that this is a really great place for learning and to gain experience and you'll be ask to do a lot of task and to handle a lot of different situations. Not much advancement opportunity but I feel it's a good place to learn and start.

Good property/tenants, poor office culture

I worked in Hillside Gardens for one year, help them solved over 30 suites bedbugs' infested problems, improved fire/security safety, solved tenants' conflicts, there are still many things I can do there, but I have a different plan after.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work, I'm there to teach the seniors about how to use their electrical devices and how to speak English. They were very happy that I was there to help. I enjoy help other people, that is my objective.

Pros

Good people

Good company

Overall good, very busy but learn a lot, good colleagues, fun, enjoyable job, nice people, good company, good management, salary average, job security ok.

volunteer

it's a volunteer job with no pay. help to do some administrative works. help to organize events and prepare materials. Sometimes you need to work independently.

Pros

learn some skills

Cons

no pay

Horrible and worst company ever

Low wages. Hiring and firing people so easily (Do not come to work if you have a family because you will be fired so easily). No HR department (Manager hires and fires its own staff). Ridiculous evaluation.

Nice workplace and nice co-workers

On the day I voltureered in S.U.C.C.E.S.S. , I learned the cashier skills and how to arrange the registeration information. I was used to be polite and enthusiastic to welcome and satisfy the customers' needs. My leader and team members were very nice and always willing to help. I learned how to perform well in the teamwork. The hardest part for me was to try all my best to satisfy a hurried cunsumer's needs who always had new questions and felt hurried to get a good answer. However, it was so awesome to overcome challenge! Also, the nice working asmosphere was very enjoyable!

Pros

Nice co-workers

Bureaucratic

As a front line worker, you have to face numerous and demanding clients with limited resources. You get yelled at by clients for being cheap, and management does not do much about it as they are not providing with additional resources.

stable Job

reasonable work place make sense work place likable work place easy work place network work place connection work place confidential work place Fun work place Enjoy work place

Pros

Academic

Cons

multi-task

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare S.U.C.C.E.S.S with

• S.U.C.C.E.S.S
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?