S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Pay & benefits reviews: Support Worker

I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
its ok not bad, very low in ppe they don't give you enough for what you need to work with it.i have very bad an experience. Specially gloves and mask,they count how much hours you work not how many clients you do.specially cluster care.
Cons
S.R.T Med Staff is an organization that provide a good quality of care and safety of the clients. I've learned a lot and broadened my knowledge in caring people who are in need.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I dont get enough hours
This trusted Agency has been around for many years. I know colleagues in and out of office who are still working at this company, for decades! Most times, coordinators try to match you with clients in your home area. I can call the office for shifts or any other inquiries and get help. You can choose your hours and available to fit your lifestyle. Compare to other agencies the salary here is good!!!
I am a full-time university student working as a PSW. I am working during weekends. Managers really appreciate your work and try their best to reflect your preferences when scheduling your shifts. I get paid weekly so I do not have to worry about late bills or so.
Very flexible with scheduling, just call to pick up shifts. However there can be slow periods where there aren’t any shifts available. Calling coordinators are all generally nice. Pay is definitely not adequate for the work we have to do in the hospital, hospital psws get way more. No raises in the foreseeable future.
There's always inservices to enhanced our skills . It gives us flexibility in the workforce. They treat us with fairness and equality. They encourage us n praise d us for our good work
This company expects you to work insane hours for an unliveable wage. Management will lie to you to try to keep you on staff. They will cancel on you at the last minute but black list you if you have to call in sick.
Pros
Fast paced, changing environment
Cons
Less than minimum wage
the staff at srt are very good to work with and also they are various programs to improve staff..the pay is great, they have well-managed team and also it a loving place to work
Pros
free gloves
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S.R.T. MED STAFF?
Overall great people to work with. Gained much needed experience as a new graduate.
Pros
Free Lunches and paid training.
Cons
long hours at times.
Its a really good company i would work for again, its flexible hours that work around your life schedule.pay weekly
Pros
hours a good
Not a difficult company to work for except not compensated very well for travel time and costs.Pleasant enough people though
Pros
choose your clients by location
Cons
lots of driving