S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews for Support Worker

I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
its ok not bad, very low in ppe they don't give you enough for what you need to work with it.i have very bad an experience. Specially gloves and mask,they count how much hours you work not how many clients you do.specially cluster care.
Cons
Good working place, awesome scheduler...they always have a lot of client to fill in your schedule...you have regular clients...not like some other agency that you have different client all the time...So, you make connection to your client...they treat you as a family...
I worked with SRT for 2 years as a PSW. It was great working there. The coordinators were very helpful, I made great friends and co-worker. Be assertive
I liked that they do on site interviews. They start giving you offer next day of orientation and you can start work next day. Staff is good and answer the calls right away. I really enjoy working with them.
S.R.T Med Staff is an organization that provide a good quality of care and safety of the clients. I've learned a lot and broadened my knowledge in caring people who are in need.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I dont get enough hours
This trusted Agency has been around for many years. I know colleagues in and out of office who are still working at this company, for decades! Most times, coordinators try to match you with clients in your home area. I can call the office for shifts or any other inquiries and get help. You can choose your hours and available to fit your lifestyle. Compare to other agencies the salary here is good!!!
The staff always ask the employee’s availability to work. The staff shows concern for the safety of the employees especially during inclement weather.
Pros
Flexible shift
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S.R.T. MED STAFF?
I am a full-time university student working as a PSW. I am working during weekends. Managers really appreciate your work and try their best to reflect your preferences when scheduling your shifts. I get paid weekly so I do not have to worry about late bills or so.
Very flexible with scheduling, just call to pick up shifts. However there can be slow periods where there aren’t any shifts available. Calling coordinators are all generally nice. Pay is definitely not adequate for the work we have to do in the hospital, hospital psws get way more. No raises in the foreseeable future.
There's always inservices to enhanced our skills . It gives us flexibility in the workforce. They treat us with fairness and equality. They encourage us n praise d us for our good work
I love my work,my team are very supportive, i build my own hour,very flexible,theres always work, cooperative team members . Making a difference in someone's life a very rewarding.
Coordinator are very considerate to the eployees. Good training ground for PSW that would like to proceed nursing career in a commuity base in the future. Patient and family members are very nice too. Good working environment.
I really like working with SRT Med.because the have a great communications team. The provide great service to the client. SRT is great place for people to work the pay rate is not to bad.
This is a great company when it comes to working in the community. There’s lots of clients in the area where I work. Very flexible hours too. This company offers paid trainings and certifications. They look after their employees well. A typical day at work is giving personal care to the clients. I learned about dealing with clients from different cultural backgrounds. Seeing the clients smile and hearing their appreciation of my service and looking forward to my next visit is the most enjoyable part of the job.
This company expects you to work insane hours for an unliveable wage. Management will lie to you to try to keep you on staff. They will cancel on you at the last minute but black list you if you have to call in sick.
Pros
Fast paced, changing environment
Cons
Less than minimum wage
the staff at srt are very good to work with and also they are various programs to improve staff..the pay is great, they have well-managed team and also it a loving place to work
Pros
free gloves
Cons
SRT MED STAFF employees a typical day of work is like you dont know who your patients are for the shift. I have learned that communicaation is key between you and your field staff.
Pros
pay every week
Cons
theres no increase wages
Working in the facilities was a great experience, each day is different from the other. Meeting new people and interacting with other teams member was great. These facilities i was assigned to work in is a basket full of information i learned much more than i thought i would, the hardest part of the job any day is when you lose a patient.
Cons
I was a personal support worker I visited many hospitals and did one on one with patients but again it w as avery physical job and I have back pain because of it.