S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
Toxic work environment Zero support from management Enjoyed the work with clients in community but there is a definite imbalance in work distribution
Just amazing company to work for! especially for newer nurses looking to grow. Amazing staff and managment! Would continue working with them for as long as i can.
More relaxed environments to work at. Very professional management taking good care of their staff at all times. I would mots recommend it to friends and family.
Working at this company will impact your mental health. The environment here is so toxic that you will want to cry every day. The job is already stressful on its own add the environment and management it is not worth the compensation. No one here is happy management is not helpful at all when it comes to support there is none. The pay vs stress of the job not worth it at all.
Official response from S.R.T. MED STAFF
3 February 2020
We welcome all feedback and are truly sorry to hear of a past employee’s negative experience. It is well known amongst health care service provider organizations that the role of a coordinator can, indeed, be very stressful and not suited for all. We wish this past employee all the best in her/his future endeavours.From the Owners & Management Team
I enjoyed working here, good work culture and great management team. Wonderful team to work with and continuous learning. Weekly payment is like a bonus , good health benefits and group RRSP for employees.
Pros
Pizza parties on last friday of month, cakes on birthday, good management, fair compensation, Good Health Benefit and RRSP plan
I am a full-time university student working as a PSW. I am working during weekends. Managers really appreciate your work and try their best to reflect your preferences when scheduling your shifts. I get paid weekly so I do not have to worry about late bills or so.
Very flexible with scheduling, just call to pick up shifts. However there can be slow periods where there aren’t any shifts available. Calling coordinators are all generally nice. Pay is definitely not adequate for the work we have to do in the hospital, hospital psws get way more. No raises in the foreseeable future.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S.R.T. MED STAFF?
satisfactory pay and good benefits if you work fulltime hours. Supportive office staff and management. Provide paid orientation and education programs for a fair price.
Operates like a telemarketing company, quantity or quality. Supervisor S.B micro manages and watches your every move. Makes you very anxious, overwhelmed and unhappy to work there. Staff are very unhappy but fake the funk to keep there Jobs.
They are one of the best agencies to work for. However, shifts are not guaranteed, but they do seem to pay the most of all the other agencies in Toronto. As well they offer placements in pretty much all Toronto hospitals.
This company expects you to work insane hours for an unliveable wage. Management will lie to you to try to keep you on staff. They will cancel on you at the last minute but black list you if you have to call in sick.
Pros
Fast paced, changing environment
Cons
Less than minimum wage
Since one is able to set up hid own day, there are some flexibility, handy if you have small children No guarantees in hours , lonely as you are on the road all day and your only conversations are with people who are unwell and you are the social worker as well ,all day Never a raise ,unless LHIN increases rate , poor benefits, no job security,no pension, no union , no seniority respect Management has very little care for you or respect for your work , no work parties , no bonuses
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long hours if you want to make decent money, lots of work at home
A wonderful advantage of working in a community is the chance to know your clients better even for few hours. Community healthcare job was something I never even contemplated in my sheltered life. Yet today, I cannot imagine working in a different capacity.
the staff at srt are very good to work with and also they are various programs to improve staff..the pay is great, they have well-managed team and also it a loving place to work
Pros
free gloves
Cons
SRT MED STAFF employees a typical day of work is like you dont know who your patients are for the shift. I have learned that communicaation is key between you and your field staff.
Pros
pay every week
Cons
theres no increase wages
It is a very flexible schedule that I can accomodate my personal appointments. The coordinators are very polite and profeesional. It is also helpful to get experienced in different patient's case.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
not secure
Working in the facilities was a great experience, each day is different from the other. Meeting new people and interacting with other teams member was great. These facilities i was assigned to work in is a basket full of information i learned much more than i thought i would, the hardest part of the job any day is when you lose a patient.
Cons
In total iy=t was good place to work, they paid for trainings, considerate for your hours availability and the travel time. It helps me to improve my skills in palliative care, geriatric clients. Also it enhance my knowledge in terms of different culture. Great experienced!
Able to work in many different departments. Good learning environment. Able to work with other nurses and staff. Flexible work hours Flexible work schedule