S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews in Scarborough, ON

The staff always ask the employee’s availability to work. The staff shows concern for the safety of the employees especially during inclement weather.
Pros
Flexible shift
Coordinator are very considerate to the eployees. Good training ground for PSW that would like to proceed nursing career in a commuity base in the future. Patient and family members are very nice too. Good working environment.
I really like working with SRT Med.because the have a great communications team. The provide great service to the client. SRT is great place for people to work the pay rate is not to bad.
This is a great company when it comes to working in the community. There’s lots of clients in the area where I work. Very flexible hours too. This company offers paid trainings and certifications. They look after their employees well. A typical day at work is giving personal care to the clients. I learned about dealing with clients from different cultural backgrounds. Seeing the clients smile and hearing their appreciation of my service and looking forward to my next visit is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S.R.T. MED STAFF?