S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews in North York, ON

There's always inservices to enhanced our skills . It gives us flexibility in the workforce. They treat us with fairness and equality. They encourage us n praise d us for our good work
S.R.T Med Staff is an organization that provide a good quality of care and safety of the clients. I've learned a lot and broadened my knowledge in caring people who are in need.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I dont get enough hours
Challenging experienced in Community setting driving from one client to another productive, informative and interesting meeting with client, family members in their own homes. Learned CCAC roles for services and clients needs based on level of care. Learned Policy and Procedures of the Agency and prioritization .Attended once a month Supervisory meeting, with very supportive and friendly co - workers. Enjoyed family dynamics, coordination with PSW and other health team professionals quite challenging due to time management. At the end of the day when clients visits are done and reports are well accepted, they are satisfied for the services that's more than anything to me.
Pros
Considerate and supportive Director.
Cons
Long driving
Picking your schedule to meet your needs is great with this company. However, at times I found it a struggle to get hours even when willing to drive 25 minutes out of my way. Additionally I was disappointed to find out that they would not hire me as a RN although I had been told several times by management that the clients were calling in to request me. Overall great experience working here just wish they would invest more in their staff.