S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Featured review
S.R.T. MED STAFF selected this as a representative review
This trusted Agency has been around for many years. I know colleagues in and out of office who are still working at this company, for decades! Most times, coordinators try to match you with clients in your home area. I can call the office for shifts or any other inquiries and get help. You can choose your hours and available to fit your lifestyle. Compare to other agencies the salary here is good!!!
I like that the job is flexible and involves one on one interaction with clients. This leaves both the client and employee happy. Coordinators and supervisors are polite and friendly.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short hours
Good working place, awesome scheduler...they always have a lot of client to fill in your schedule...you have regular clients...not like some other agency that you have different client all the time...So, you make connection to your client...they treat you as a family...
Management has your back no matter what!? They stick to their values to the T. I don't see my self working any where else. The team of people and my boss makes all the difference