S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

Productive and good place to work . I got satisfactory work hours

15 December 2019
satisfactory pay and good benefits if you work fulltime hours. Supportive office staff and management. Provide paid orientation and education programs for a fair price.
3.0Job security/advancement
27 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
More relaxed environments to work at. Very professional management taking good care of their staff at all times. I would mots recommend it to friends and family.
4 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
They are one of the best agencies to work for. However, shifts are not guaranteed, but they do seem to pay the most of all the other agencies in Toronto. As well they offer placements in pretty much all Toronto hospitals.
2 November 2020
Same location
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
  1. Productive and good place to work . I got satisfactory work hours