S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

Poor wages, poor environment

28 May 2019
This company expects you to work insane hours for an unliveable wage. Management will lie to you to try to keep you on staff. They will cancel on you at the last minute but black list you if you have to call in sick.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Fast paced, changing environment
Cons
Less than minimum wage
2 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
21 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
21 May 2020
Same location
RPN (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Toxic work environment Zero support from management Enjoyed the work with clients in community but there is a definite imbalance in work distribution
  1. Poor wages, poor environment