S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

On going

12 December 2019
There's always inservices to enhanced our skills . It gives us flexibility in the workforce. They treat us with fairness and equality. They encourage us n praise d us for our good work
4.0Job security/advancement
2 November 2020
Same role
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
21 September 2020
Same role
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
9 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - North York, ON
S.R.T Med Staff is an organization that provide a good quality of care and safety of the clients. I've learned a lot and broadened my knowledge in caring people who are in need.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I dont get enough hours