S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

Not as good as it used to be by far

7 May 2019
Since one is able to set up hid own day, there are some flexibility, handy if you have small children No guarantees in hours , lonely as you are on the road all day and your only conversations are with people who are unwell and you are the social worker as well ,all day Never a raise ,unless LHIN increases rate , poor benefits, no job security,no pension, no union , no seniority respect Management has very little care for you or respect for your work , no work parties , no bonuses
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long hours if you want to make decent money, lots of work at home
27 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
More relaxed environments to work at. Very professional management taking good care of their staff at all times. I would mots recommend it to friends and family.
15 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
satisfactory pay and good benefits if you work fulltime hours. Supportive office staff and management. Provide paid orientation and education programs for a fair price.
2 November 2020
Same location
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.