S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

It's a Decent Pay If You Like Working in Toronto Where The Contracts Are

6 March 2014
The pay is good, but I find that most of the work is downtown Toronto. When I signed on last year January, I was allowed to think the company still had contracts for GTA like Trillium and Credit Valley. It's been lots of give and take especially in the Summer when there's not much work to go round. Luckily for me that I'm flexible and will work other areas besides hospital.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good pay rates, benefits, and direct pay
Cons
Too few contracts outside of Toronto
22 April 2013
Same roleSame location
Agency RN working at various Hospitals. (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Good choice of multiple facilities to work. Great for finding right place for you to work.
Pros
great education
Cons
12 hour shifts
2 November 2020
Same location
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
21 September 2020
Same location
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers