S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

I feel secure working at this company

23 January 2020
This trusted Agency has been around for many years. I know colleagues in and out of office who are still working at this company, for decades! Most times, coordinators try to match you with clients in your home area. I can call the office for shifts or any other inquiries and get help. You can choose your hours and available to fit your lifestyle. Compare to other agencies the salary here is good!!!
5.0Job security/advancement
2 November 2020
Same role
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
21 September 2020
Same role
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
20 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Personal support worker (Current Employee) - Brampton, ON
I liked that they do on site interviews. They start giving you offer next day of orientation and you can start work next day. Staff is good and answer the calls right away. I really enjoy working with them.