S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

Good healthcare agency, always has work for staff.

3 November 2014
SRT Med-Staff is a good agency to work for; majority of the staff are pleasant and supportive. Healthcare workers have the ability to create their own schedule. Learning opportunities are endless because the exposure to many different health care facilities are available. The wage of pay is competitive however, there is no wage increases available no matter how long you are with the company. Beyond that the best part is that there is always work for you most of the time and the management staff are very supportive and understanding. I will stay with SRT Med-Staff for a long time.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No increase in wages no matter how long you work with them.
27 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
More relaxed environments to work at. Very professional management taking good care of their staff at all times. I would mots recommend it to friends and family.
15 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
satisfactory pay and good benefits if you work fulltime hours. Supportive office staff and management. Provide paid orientation and education programs for a fair price.
2 November 2020
Same location
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.