S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

Do not work here

1 February 2020
Working at this company will impact your mental health. The environment here is so toxic that you will want to cry every day. The job is already stressful on its own add the environment and management it is not worth the compensation. No one here is happy management is not helpful at all when it comes to support there is none. The pay vs stress of the job not worth it at all.
1.0Job security/advancement
Official response from S.R.T. MED STAFF
3 February 2020
We welcome all feedback and are truly sorry to hear of a past employee’s negative experience. It is well known amongst health care service provider organizations that the role of a coordinator can, indeed, be very stressful and not suited for all. We wish this past employee all the best in her/his future endeavours.From the Owners & Management Team
2 November 2020
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
21 September 2020
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
21 May 2020
RPN (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Toxic work environment Zero support from management Enjoyed the work with clients in community but there is a definite imbalance in work distribution