S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

Clean and welcoming enviroment..polite staffs

2 November 2020
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
4.0Job security/advancement
26 December 2020
Same role
Personal Support Worker (PSW) (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I like that the job is flexible and involves one on one interaction with clients. This leaves both the client and employee happy. Coordinators and supervisors are polite and friendly.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short hours
21 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
1 December 2020
Same location
Visiting Nurse (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I enjoy being a staff at SRT. I am a nurse here and I enjoy it. I feel very appreciated, needed and satisfied in what I do for those who are vulnerable.
Pros
Always have work
Cons
Can over work
  1. Clean and welcoming enviroment..polite staffs