S.R.T. MED STAFF
S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Review

A wonderful organization to grow with !

22 January 2020
I enjoyed working here, good work culture and great management team. Wonderful team to work with and continuous learning. Weekly payment is like a bonus , good health benefits and group RRSP for employees.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Pizza parties on last friday of month, cakes on birthday, good management, fair compensation, Good Health Benefit and RRSP plan
2 November 2020
Certified NACC Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
21 September 2020
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
21 May 2020
RPN (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Toxic work environment Zero support from management Enjoyed the work with clients in community but there is a definite imbalance in work distribution
  1. A wonderful organization to grow with !