S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews

I worked for SRT maybe 15 yrs. Its a good homecare company because they answer the phone if you need to talk to someone or they return ur call if you leave a message. If yiu need assignment you just check available shifts online and thats cool. The company is very helpful and supportive to the staff.
Pros
free PPE, supervisors are helpful
Cons
no benefits no sick leave for part timers
This is the start out job for me and I was excited! I did my job to the best of my ability and they gave me honours..How I got it..One night I went to work and forget my bible , My client daughter saw it and drop it off at the office.She recommended me for my good work and said she could have never done that for her Mom.In the bible I wrote a prayer for her mom..SRT gave me Credit of Distinction! I got sick and they had me on staff waiting for many years..I would recommend them to anyone..very good company.
its ok not bad, very low in ppe they don't give you enough for what you need to work with it.i have very bad an experience. Specially gloves and mask,they count how much hours you work not how many clients you do.specially cluster care.
Cons
Good working place, awesome scheduler...they always have a lot of client to fill in your schedule...you have regular clients...not like some other agency that you have different client all the time...So, you make connection to your client...they treat you as a family...
Toxic work environment Zero support from management Enjoyed the work with clients in community but there is a definite imbalance in work distribution
Just amazing company to work for! especially for newer nurses looking to grow. Amazing staff and managment! Would continue working with them for as long as i can.
I worked with SRT for 2 years as a PSW. It was great working there. The coordinators were very helpful, I made great friends and co-worker. Be assertive
I liked that they do on site interviews. They start giving you offer next day of orientation and you can start work next day. Staff is good and answer the calls right away. I really enjoy working with them.
More relaxed environments to work at. Very professional management taking good care of their staff at all times. I would mots recommend it to friends and family.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S.R.T. MED STAFF?
After working in an agency in the past that was like a jungle. This agency is very great. It is well organized, kudos to the Coordinators! They are always on ground problem solving. The training at inception was very good. As a new employee, I look forward to the RRSP package.
Pros
Sufficient hours if you are willing to work hard! Learning on the job as you go.
Cons
None for now.
S.R.T Med Staff is an organization that provide a good quality of care and safety of the clients. I've learned a lot and broadened my knowledge in caring people who are in need.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I dont get enough hours
Working at this company will impact your mental health. The environment here is so toxic that you will want to cry every day. The job is already stressful on its own add the environment and management it is not worth the compensation. No one here is happy management is not helpful at all when it comes to support there is none. The pay vs stress of the job not worth it at all.
Official response from S.R.T. MED STAFF
3 February 2020
We welcome all feedback and are truly sorry to hear of a past employee’s negative experience. It is well known amongst health care service provider organizations that the role of a coordinator can, indeed, be very stressful and not suited for all. We wish this past employee all the best in her/his future endeavours.From the Owners & Management Team
Satisfying job supporting front line nurses in patient care: Lots of opportunities for professional growth and development. Supportive management and collaborative team atmosphere. Able to make a difference in the visiting nursing profession by inspiring quality care.
This trusted Agency has been around for many years. I know colleagues in and out of office who are still working at this company, for decades! Most times, coordinators try to match you with clients in your home area. I can call the office for shifts or any other inquiries and get help. You can choose your hours and available to fit your lifestyle. Compare to other agencies the salary here is good!!!
I enjoyed working here, good work culture and great management team. Wonderful team to work with and continuous learning. Weekly payment is like a bonus , good health benefits and group RRSP for employees.
Pros
Pizza parties on last friday of month, cakes on birthday, good management, fair compensation, Good Health Benefit and RRSP plan
The staff always ask the employee’s availability to work. The staff shows concern for the safety of the employees especially during inclement weather.
Pros
Flexible shift
I am a full-time university student working as a PSW. I am working during weekends. Managers really appreciate your work and try their best to reflect your preferences when scheduling your shifts. I get paid weekly so I do not have to worry about late bills or so.
Very flexible with scheduling, just call to pick up shifts. However there can be slow periods where there aren’t any shifts available. Calling coordinators are all generally nice. Pay is definitely not adequate for the work we have to do in the hospital, hospital psws get way more. No raises in the foreseeable future.
satisfactory pay and good benefits if you work fulltime hours. Supportive office staff and management. Provide paid orientation and education programs for a fair price.
There's always inservices to enhanced our skills . It gives us flexibility in the workforce. They treat us with fairness and equality. They encourage us n praise d us for our good work
Operates like a telemarketing company, quantity or quality. Supervisor S.B micro manages and watches your every move. Makes you very anxious, overwhelmed and unhappy to work there. Staff are very unhappy but fake the funk to keep there Jobs.
  1. Employee reviews