S.R.T. MED STAFF

S.R.T. MED STAFF Employee Reviews

Canada66 reviews
It's good company to work with.
I liked that they do on site interviews. They start giving you offer next day of orientation and you can start work next day. Staff is good and answer the calls right away. I really enjoy working with them.
SRT is a toxic work environment where there is zero managerial support. Imbalanced work distribution.
Toxic work environment
Zero support from management

Enjoyed the work with clients in community but there is a definite imbalance in work distribution
Just amazing company to work for! especially for newer nurses looking to grow. Amazing staff and managment! Would continue working with them for as long as i can.
Great
I worked with SRT for 2 years as a PSW. It was great working there. The coordinators were very helpful, I made great friends and co-worker. Be assertive
More relaxed environments to work at. Very professional management taking good care of their staff at all times. I would mots recommend it to friends and family.
Great experience so far. Team work is good
After working in an agency in the past that was like a jungle. This agency is very great. It is well organized, kudos to the Coordinators! They are always on ground problem solving. The training at inception was very good. As a new employee, I look forward to the RRSP package.
Pros
Sufficient hours if you are willing to work hard! Learning on the job as you go.
Cons
None for now.
Productive and supportive coordinator
S.R.T Med Staff is an organization that provide a good quality of care and safety of the clients. I've learned a lot and broadened my knowledge in caring people who are in need.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
I dont get enough hours
Do not work here
Working at this company will impact your mental health. The environment here is so toxic that you will want to cry every day. The job is already stressful on its own add the environment and management it is not worth the compensation. No one here is happy management is not helpful at all when it comes to support there is none. The pay vs stress of the job not worth it at all.
Official response from S.R.T. MED STAFF
3 February 2020
We welcome all feedback and are truly sorry to hear of a past employee’s negative experience.
It is well known amongst health care service provider organizations that the role of a coordinator can, indeed, be very stressful and not suited for all.

We wish this past employee all the best in her/his future endeavours.

From the Owners & Management Team
Great company for Nursing Leadership Opportunities
Satisfying job supporting front line nurses in patient care: Lots of opportunities for professional growth and development. Supportive management and collaborative team atmosphere. Able to make a difference in the visiting nursing profession by inspiring quality care.
I feel secure working at this company
This trusted Agency has been around for many years. I know colleagues in and out of office who are still working at this company, for decades! Most times, coordinators try to match you with clients in your home area. I can call the office for shifts or any other inquiries and get help. You can choose your hours and available to fit your lifestyle. Compare to other agencies the salary here is good!!!
A wonderful organization to grow with !
I enjoyed working here, good work culture and great management team. Wonderful team to work with and continuous learning. Weekly payment is like a bonus , good health benefits and group RRSP for employees.
Pros
Pizza parties on last friday of month, cakes on birthday, good management, fair compensation, Good Health Benefit and RRSP plan
Friendly staff
The staff always ask the employee’s availability to work. The staff shows concern for the safety of the employees especially during inclement weather.
Pros
Flexible shift
Great as your casual or part-time job
I am a full-time university student working as a PSW. I am working during weekends. Managers really appreciate your work and try their best to reflect your preferences when scheduling your shifts. I get paid weekly so I do not have to worry about late bills or so.
Good for casual work
Very flexible with scheduling, just call to pick up shifts. However there can be slow periods where there aren’t any shifts available. Calling coordinators are all generally nice. Pay is definitely not adequate for the work we have to do in the hospital, hospital psws get way more. No raises in the foreseeable future.
Productive and good place to work . I got satisfactory work hours
satisfactory pay and good benefits if you work fulltime hours. Supportive office staff and management. Provide paid orientation and education programs for a fair price.
On going
There's always inservices to enhanced our skills . It gives us flexibility in the workforce. They treat us with fairness and equality. They encourage us n praise d us for our good work
Mirco managing at its finest
Operates like a telemarketing company, quantity or quality. Supervisor S.B micro manages and watches your every move. Makes you very anxious, overwhelmed and unhappy to work there. Staff are very unhappy but fake the funk to keep there Jobs.
Balanced life-work style
I love my work,my team are very supportive, i build my own hour,very flexible,theres always work, cooperative team members . Making a difference in someone's life a very rewarding.
Good schedule, and good benefits
Coordinator are very considerate to the eployees. Good training ground for PSW that would like to proceed nursing career in a commuity base in the future. Patient and family members are very nice too. Good working environment.
Excellent
I really like working with SRT Med.because the have a great communications team. The provide great service to the client. SRT is great place for people to work the pay rate is not to bad.
Good place to work and management is awesome!!
Management has your back no matter what!? They stick to their values to the T. I don't see my self working any where else. The team of people and my boss makes all the difference