S & C Electric Company
S & C Electric Company Employee Review

Very old training methods and procedures

23 December 2015
i worked there briefly, good percs cafeteria, pay rate. Training is very very old school very outdated, and ill managed, to much we do it this way on night shift, but on days they do it another way...we knda put this stuff here, but we kinda put this stuff there depending on ..ahhhhh welll ...ahhhh silly training methods, to be honest, needs complete overhaul. Yeah I had high expectations, but the negative reviews are the truth. , even the lobby reception area is like 1975, potted plants,wooden panelling from your parents basement, and they actually made me wait almost 45 minutes past my initital interview time. As a person who is used to scanner technology very very disappointing to say the least. The hours are brutal until 2 or 3am, and then will expect u back early the next day. Anyways, nothing more to add, hey you will find out for yourself.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
cafeteria, pay rate
Cons
weird hours, very old school no system 1981 training methods. old trucks. ect.
25 June 2020
Marketing Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
People are very nice, great benefits and their business is growing. Turn overrate is very low, so there's limited room for career development for the younger employees. A great place to stay until retire.
Pros
Flexible working hours (depends on the role)
Cons
Lack of public transport access (better to have a car)
20 May 2020
Manager - Infrastructure Services (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
S&C's culture is second to none, with a strong emphasis on family and safety. It is a truly great place to work. The salary and benefits are comparative to other places.
6 May 2020
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is a great place to work. People are always helpful and appreciate initiativeness. Salary is average but it increases based on experience.