S & C Electric Company
S & C Electric Company Employee Review

New managment and changes.

9 March 2015
A typical day at S&C is always a run around. I have learned how to communicate with drivers, couriers, shop floor and office personnel. How to corrdinate pick up's and deliveries. Also expediting parts for the company. The hardest part of my job is dealing with what I like to call Union workers. Alot of people employeed by S&C are "old school" and are not willing to change. It is hard to hear someone say that is "not my job" when we all work for the same team. The thing I enjoy most about S&C is how fast the day's go by. I like working in a fast pace enviormnment where I am never bored and the days go quick.
5.0Job security/advancement
25 June 2020
Marketing Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
People are very nice, great benefits and their business is growing. Turn overrate is very low, so there's limited room for career development for the younger employees. A great place to stay until retire.
Pros
Flexible working hours (depends on the role)
Cons
Lack of public transport access (better to have a car)
20 May 2020
Manager - Infrastructure Services (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
S&C's culture is second to none, with a strong emphasis on family and safety. It is a truly great place to work. The salary and benefits are comparative to other places.
6 May 2020
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is a great place to work. People are always helpful and appreciate initiativeness. Salary is average but it increases based on experience.