S & C Electric Company
S & C Electric Company Employee Review

Extensive learning experience.

26 October 2013
I was just a summer student. My responsibility was to help productivity of the factory. Many employees went on vacation and the company hired students to cover those positions. I did not have just one job, I moved around the factory. I learned many different positions and responsibilities. My main responsibility however was building SMD fuses. The person I worked with taught me how to work efficiently. "Work smart, not hard." We had to complete several fuses by the end of each week and we never missed a deadline. Coworkers were all full of stories and really helpful.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Fun working environment, Company BBQ
27 August 2019
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
very productive workplace with good and helpful emplyees. very good enviroment. I learned how to become a team leader and how to work in a warehouse setting. the Hardest part of the job was the early hours but other than that it was fairly enjoyable.
22 March 2018
CNC Machine Operator/Programmer (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
Absolutely the best working experience in my lifetime career. Profesional management. Oportunities to learn and acvance. The Company went through constant improvement on many levels during the 23 years I was working there. It's working environment became more family-like. The involvment of workers in Company improvement and growth became not only allowed but encouraged.
Pros
Benefits, profit sharing, pension.
Cons
Short vacation - this changed in last years after I retired.
16 January 2017
Summer Student/CNC Operator (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
People are very friendly and extremely helpful, safety is a priority, management is always on time as operations are tight
  1. Extensive learning experience.