S & C Electric Company
S & C Electric Company Employee Review

Best company in my career.

22 March 2018
Absolutely the best working experience in my lifetime career. Profesional management. Oportunities to learn and acvance. The Company went through constant improvement on many levels during the 23 years I was working there. It's working environment became more family-like. The involvment of workers in Company improvement and growth became not only allowed but encouraged.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Benefits, profit sharing, pension.
Cons
Short vacation - this changed in last years after I retired.
27 August 2019
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
very productive workplace with good and helpful emplyees. very good enviroment. I learned how to become a team leader and how to work in a warehouse setting. the Hardest part of the job was the early hours but other than that it was fairly enjoyable.
16 January 2017
Summer Student/CNC Operator (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
People are very friendly and extremely helpful, safety is a priority, management is always on time as operations are tight
26 October 2013
Summer Student (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
I was just a summer student. My responsibility was to help productivity of the factory. Many employees went on vacation and the company hired students to cover those positions. I did not have just one job, I moved around the factory. I learned many different positions and responsibilities. My main responsibility however was building SMD fuses. The person I worked with taught me how to work efficiently. "Work smart, not hard." We had to complete several fuses by the end of each week and we never missed a deadline. Coworkers were all full of stories and really helpful.
Pros
Fun working environment, Company BBQ