S & C Electric Company
S & C Electric Company Employee Review

A place of peace

4 May 2015
just regular work like any other factory but management understand the needs of employees. I learned so many skills since that place was my first ever factory job. management was in great shape to help all workers to understand what is expected of them. Regular workers training on new products was always available for better learning. Being among such diverse environment of people taught me a lot about how to understand individuals of all culture. I don't think there was ever a day i challenge myself to say that i don't want be there to work. Everyone is like one family....from the upper management to those on the flow working , everyone one's job is respected and that makes the work place enjoyable.
5.0Job security/advancement
25 June 2020
Marketing Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
People are very nice, great benefits and their business is growing. Turn overrate is very low, so there's limited room for career development for the younger employees. A great place to stay until retire.
Pros
Flexible working hours (depends on the role)
Cons
Lack of public transport access (better to have a car)
20 May 2020
Manager - Infrastructure Services (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
S&C's culture is second to none, with a strong emphasis on family and safety. It is a truly great place to work. The salary and benefits are comparative to other places.
6 May 2020
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is a great place to work. People are always helpful and appreciate initiativeness. Salary is average but it increases based on experience.