S&S Transport

S&S Transport Employee Reviews

Work was ok but management sucks!
Flatbed Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 December 2019
Don't recommnd any1 here unless you are desperate for work they have hard time keeping drivers.
Pay good wage but people don't stay for long either they leave or get fired
Management sucks! They would have better luck keeping drivers if they learn to treat them good because everything isn't about money. At times witnessed workplace harassment of yelling, swearing f words
don't wast your time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC3 November 2017
the only good thing about this company was short hours but poor wage and very unorganized with very poor management and they wonder why they cant keep drivers. i highly recommend not driving for this company they will F you over at some point i seen it done to a few people including myself
Good company to work for and gained alot of experience with live haul.
Truck Driver (live haul) (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC8 September 2017
A typical day would usually start around 5-7pm and work anywhere from midnight till 3am or so depending on the work load. Amazing how quick the trailers get filled with live stock. Fast paced!! If you ever get a chance to work for S&S......do not hesitate especially if you like good pay and a company that cares a great deal for thier employee's. Owner of S&S Transport is one of the best employers I've ever worked for.
Pros
Good equipment, great pay, awesome company and steady work.
Cons
Stinky and can be pretty muddy at some farms.
Fast pace, clean, safe
Onsite supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 April 2017
Great company to work for. They like to make sure safety is a key component to there employees and also like to make sure their equipment is always up to date.
Pros
Good pay, understanding
Cons
Long dirty work
Quiet yet enjoyable
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 September 2013
Arrive at 9am, finish at 3pm. I learned a lot about the transportation industry and how to obtain permits for oversize loads, as well as payroll, and government remittance. The management was "skeleton" as I worked unsupervised majority of the time. I basically had to train myself on many of the tasks I provided. That was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable was my co workers. They were very friendly and made my day complete.
Pros
Benefits and lunches, great Christmas Party too :)
Cons
Lack of proper training