S&P Data
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

S&P Data

S&P Data Employee Review

Don’t work here

This has to be the worst place I ever worked at, the pay is based on how many sales you make per hour otherwise you get sent home. Even though we were promise to get our full hourly pay and hours and Was hired for full time position. They have completely changed to you must make sales or you go home!! Crazy, cux people have bills to pay! They have literally made so much promises about advancement but you will not Advance here. The management does not listen to employee complaints and only care about making sales. Like hello what able your employees mental health. They honestly don’t care. Only work here if you want to work form home.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

You must sale or you can’t work

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Stressful and inconsistent

On paper this company seems great but unfortunately upper management seems to have had a drastic change and agents are no longer valued the same. If you’re looking for a job to do work and work from home that is it that is all, work here.
Same role

Mostly a great place to work.

I had a problem with a policy that gave me anxiety but this was more a personal issue. Mostly they set you up for success and give plenty of training, some of the best training I’ve had. There’s no real AHT either but metrics are still hugely important.

Pros

Wfh

Official response from S&P Data

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see that our vision matches your long term goals! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Don’t Do It! Respect Your Peace Of Mind

Training was great. But once you are on calls, it is a catastrophic event that does not get better. It has nothing to do with how great or knowledgeable you are. I met much more experienced colleagues. S&P has no idea what they are doing. The criteria for commission is dubious at best and a full scam at worst. It’s not worth it. Work in a warehouse or something, at least you’ll get more fulfillment and won’t have to be dressed down by customers and clueless supervisors.

Pros

Training

Cons

There is not enough space to recant the cons

Official response from S&P Data

21 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for this experience and want you to know that our managers and human resources are always here to listen and find solutions with you. We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement