S&P Data

S&P Data Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Telemarketer54 reviews
Canada54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,149 reviews

Starting a career or winding down from one?

It's a call centre. Plain and simple. Great place to start a career or to wind down from one. Very inclusive culture. People of all races, religions, etc. You'll work with people at the beginning of their career all the way to people at the end of their career.

Stressful workplace that doesn't care about you

Working at S&P data was one of the worst experiences in my life. The only saving grace was my supervisor who was very understanding, but management and HR were a total joke. They don't know how to treat people and they say they are accommodating but that was not the case during my time there. I do not recommend this job to anyone, especially those with health issues.

Insights into S&P Data

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Fast paced , work life balance

Excellent opportunity,recommended for people looking for a great sales opportunity to work from home . Management is supportive and pay is fair and bonus is amazing

Shady Practices And Favouritsm

Was coached to sell shady and then when you are caught doing what they told you to do they tell you that they didn’t teach you to do it that way. Felt like I was selling a piece of my soul working there. Also rules don’t apply if you can make sales happen. Truly burned me out working there I would only recommend if desperate for work and to leave as soon as possible.

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for this experience and want you to know that our managers and human resources are always here to listen and find solutions with you. We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Amazing experience

I have got the chance to learn Tele Sales and work in fast paced arrangements. I had to start something by my own, that's why I left and S&P helped me to grow my sales skills which helps me a lot.

Pros

Bonuses

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see that our vision matches your long term goals! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Productive and engaging

I love working here because our team makes me feel comfortable and secure. Management is very helpful in difficult situations. Overall I'm glad I'm working at S&P Data at this difficult time.

Productive and growth

It’s been great working here, excellent team work, effective training, motivations and great incentives. Ability to grow within the organization is amazing. Team leaders are always available to help with all there abilities

Pros

Free coffee on a regular, free lunch not excluded

Cons

N/a

21 September 2021

Productive and High energy work place

In just a few months, I had already gained significant skills in training, management, communication, and public speaking that will follow me throughout my life. You are given opportunities to network with high-level employees of Fortune 500 companies, sometimes even including the CEO. Travel, seminars, conventions all are a light-hearted way to help everyone improve together.

Pros

Good bonuses per sale

21 September 2021

Productive Workplace (Work from Home Option)

Thanks to the pandemic, you can work from home, which allows you to structure your workday. Good culture, easy to work with people. Support is provided if requested. Bonus on salary

Pros

Bonus on sales

Cons

None that I know of

Supportive staff and awesome environment to work !!! 😃

Lot to learn and lot to explore ... I have been working since 3+ years now and everyone on the floor including management is cery supportive and feels like my family ... If you are looking for a long term settling at work and like to talk to new people this is the place to be :-))

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S&P Data?

Love s&p data

I love to work with s&p data. My manager helps me everytime to achieve my goals. My coulegues help me and support me .I love to work here in my whole life.

Good Temporary job

S&P data is not bad if you are looking for a quick job until you find something that pays better, but its better than labour jobs and you could also meet new people.

Pros

meeting new people- little advancement in the company

Cons

low pay

sale representive, inbound sales agent

Working at S&P Data was a new experience for me, I had never worked at a call center before I was used to working in a fast paced environment that including physical work. They do pay great but the job was simply too stressful for myself, not enough French employees but overall I had a great experience!

A great place to work!

I would recommend this job to my friends who need a solid opportunity. If you take it seriously and you're present the bonuses are awesome. Like every job it has it's pros and cons but if you're patient, positive and willing to learn it pays off!

Not typical

It was an average company with the flaws of any mid-sized call center. They will offer you very good training and minimal support will be provided once you hit the floor. The people are great to work with but the nature of the work and the demand of the big companies they are working with (who really care less about their customers ) make customers angry and vent on you.

Worse job I ever had.....

Modern day slavery....... I would never recommend anyone to this place. Honestly I don't even like associating myself with this slum, imagine working in a call center with no cubicles and you're expected to make sales every hour on the hour ........

Pros

Cons

Don't believe anything about BONUS...... they always find a way to not pay it.

Easy desk job

Job timings are awkward for me and it has really good atmosphere where your TL will always supports you to get succeed towards your job duties. You can also enjoy playing Table-tennis at work sight.

fun workplace

s&p is a great workplace, fun supervisors and co workers. However, the management sucks, chances of your paycheck being less than expected is very high. You need to supervise your hours and be aware of all the extra benefits you should be getting. Its very packed and busy and low on management. Other than that everything is okay

Its a school not office

Be prepared to school environment here, poor management, bonus is not paid, no washroom breaks, calls wraps are imp ,Humans are machines here.HR quires are answered by TL's, Poor management interactions with agents. You will be surprised on your every pay day. additional for anything you get Disciplinary Actions (taking more breaks, wrap calls). You will never know when they Fire you.Horrible timings

Pros

Tim Horton, Starbucks near to this place

Cons

no bonus paid, management, timings

Productive and fun place with a table tennis board

I enjoyed working here, the people are kind and forgiving everyone works as a team, I had a great team leader who taught m a lot about the ins and out of sales and making a customer happy.

Pros

Dental benefits

Cons

Hours

Good for temporary job

Management has no idea what structure is. The hiring team hires anyone and everyone//had table out on street asking if people wanted a job. Out of 30 hired only 20 would come out of training/from being on the floor only 5 from the initial 30 would still be on the floor (either quit or or fired)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement