S&P Data

Canada63 reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,149 reviews
databonuscampaignsaleagentleadercommissionincentive

Competitive/Stressful Environment but Good Pay for Entry Level

Call centre job. It is what it is. Paid training is nice, but once that's done, they will 100% expect newbs to take calls from a variety of departments. I was outbound for 2.5 monthes, trained for 4 days on inbound and thrown to the wolves. All within my probationary period. Had a mental breakdown and walked away from the job immediately. But, if you like to talk, and wanna make good money (and you don't know what anxiety is) this is great entry level "career starter" for those with HS diplomas (or without, just charm them in the interview). Also FYI my experience is purely in a WFH context. Maybe it's easier in person? Probably not.

Pros

Bonuses for the Competitive Sales Person(tm)

Cons

No support and inadequate training. Company culture is toxic.

Didnt get help when required. You would get stuck with a client for hours just waiting for an answer.

Worst company to work with. They dont care about their employees at all. If you need help, nobody will be there for you. We were given only 9days of training which is not sufficient at all and they expect you to learn and know million things in those 9days and meet all the targets when they are the reason for not meeting them because no one is available to help you.

Insights into S&P Data

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

It is ok

Provides the equipments, good team leaders, relaxed work environment.Pays fairly and good bonus structure.You can earn a lot in bonuses if you work hard enough.

Its okay

It's an okay job, stressful at times having to meet targets for sales when you can't control customer hang ups... the hours in my opinion aren't great mostly because I don't like working until 9pm

Pros

Work from home, flexible with needing time off, bonuses

Cons

Pay could be better, can only use company computer (not a laptop)

Great environment

Everyone was extremely supportive and friendly. If they called me again I would most definitely make the time to hear what job opportunities they have available.

21 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see that our vision matches your long term goals! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Found a good professional place for my career.

Decent jobs were found working for this company. Haven't had any issues in terms of placement. Good salary standard and I was more then happy with the company they set me up with.

Great Job and company

S&P is a great sales company that really helps a person find where they belong. they are polite and diligent in finding a person work and are easy to work with.

Good workplace

very good company good salary good management very cooperative workplace very good and neat and clean no pressure do job on time pay salary on time with all benefit

Good team and environment

Employees get the opportunity to advance within the company. There was a friendly competitive atmosphere which helped encourage employees to work to their full potential.

21 September 2021

Easy going yet professional workplace

Everyone was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that they usually used text to communicate with employees, making it easy to respond during breaks throughout the work day.

21 September 2021

Best fast-pace company out there

I dealt with the sales team. It feels good to have solidarity on your side :) I recommend this company to anyone looking for work! Steady hours and decent work.

This Company has good employees

Very good company to work for, they take care properly for the employees, the HR representative is always in touch. the truth I never had any trouble working for them.

Great career advancement

Reviewing all duties to be done for the shift. Working along side a team of individuals. I learned a lot of team work. The best part was the career advancement

Productive and fun workplace

Working in S&P was most enjoyable workplace and learned so much about work culture and also I enjoyed my work. Great place to start and grow in the company

Productive and Great Paced

Everyone is very well mannered and allows you to be open and feel comfortable. If you have any questions, always have an answer that is truthful. They are always willing to help you.

Diversified company

Excellent place to be. It's one for all and all for one. Awesome people all the way. Maximum respect for all employees, no discrimination and above all they have diversification.

21 September 2021

Learned a lot from the company

Good company to work for, while assigned for a specific role, I make sure I complete my works to best of the company satisfaction, they pay on time and never had any problems, they responded to my email, phone calls.

21 September 2021

Will encourage you to go out of your comfort zone

Will push you out of your comfort zone to be more than you thought you could be. Managers will ask you about goals and hold you accountable. Not the place for someone who just wants to do the job and go home

Productive and Nice Place to Work

A typical day at work includes working with awesome people, being taught by knowledgeable co-workers and welcomed into a great and fun job culture. People are fun here.

Good company

People are good here, support each other. Location is very good. Subway is in that building. Clean and bright work environment. HR is fast and good...

Great place to grow

Good place to start and grow. People get promotion very quickly if they have the right skills and expertise. Management recognizes and offers higher growth.

Pros

Growth opportunity

21 September 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement