S&P Data

Customer Service Representative162 reviews
Canada162 reviews

Found 162 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,149 reviews
databonuscampaignsaleagentleadercommissionincentive

It is a job that trains you to accept that life was better at your former emploment

They have some really nice employees in management but some others are definitely robots. The HR person A.W is very cold. Lost a child and this lady read and ignored my messages. Chatted me up later and left me hanging when I asked for time-off

P.O.S. Company

Terrible. They tell you you're in sales, 2 days later, your a CSR, with no say.The management team is slime.Your trainer is great.But the rest of them, are slime. DO NOT APPLY. GARBAGE.

Cons

Lying mf's.

Insights into S&P Data

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

It was ok

Too many people taking themselves too seriously for what they are doing.some contracts were better than others. I worked for one, and it was amazing until they canceled it. After starting on the new contract everything went out the window. it got sleazy, cold calling British Columbia selling home phones to people who were dealing with evacuating their homes.... like how hard would it have been to show some basic human decency and take that area off of the dialer. That and more made it a gross place to work.

Pros

Some OK people

Cons

Sleazy

Extremely stressful with minimal training

You would be thrown to the wolves with just a week of training. You cannot help the customers even if you want to, the management is not helpful at all. Almost everyone who joined with me quit within a month

Pros

Can’t think of any

terrible

terrible they don’t care about you and the workload is a lot for the pay and the trainers at nesting are extremely mean and rude and expect you to know it all.

Don't work here. Save your sanity and self respect.

Working here is a drag. They tell you there's a possibility of advancing, but that's not true. They micromanage everything that you do, and sometimes want to impose uncomfortable working conditions.

Pros

work from home

Cons

They say there is possibility or advancing, but it's not true.

Typical

Very typical requirements for a call center position. Benefits were the working from home aspect. Met some nice employees thru out the training process

Pros

No commute

Cons

Unable to stay due to health reasons

Great incentives bad work environment

the bonuses are the only thing employees stay for, management is horrible and they don’t follow their own procedures. The turnover rate is extremely high so most of the people you enjoy working with don’t stay for long.

Cons

Management.

Fast paced call centre position

Can be fast paced and stressful in this job. Training was helpful but once you are taking calls there is a lot of pressure and not much support or resources.

Okay

Set hours, couldn’t choose. Chill people but a lot of tasks to complete and they liked to make it competitive. They were lenient, minimum wage could have paid a dollar or two higher.

Jobs at S&P Data

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Relaxed environment

Great colleagues Fun place to workBenefits: health/dentalPerks and DiscountsRemote work gives you the comfort of working from home.Great team leads

Alright

It’s a boring job so doing it for awhile starts to suck. It’s easy but a lot of hang ups or customers don’t want to speak with you so it gets very frustrating. They also aren’t great at paying out incentives. Not a terrible job, just not one I’d want to do full time for longer than a year.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Dull and frustrating

Depends on which Supervisor you have as to how you will like it

Some supervisors are very down to earth and make you feel comfortable. Some are downright arrogant and unrealistic literally telling their assistants to pepper you with "hang up" on cx when the call is too long.

Pros

Good training - nice ease into nesting and learning the job properly

Cons

Many computers and chairs are broken - its a game to try to find the computer that works.

OK Place to work

it is a good place to start, straight out of school and looking to enter the labour market, but the pay was not that great so wasn't there for long, asides that good working colleagues and management at the time was kind.

Honestly i could only describe the place as TERRIBLE

It is way to stressful to work here.. the shifts never change and only work at bad shifts.. company always messes up the payment and get under paid for the hours you worked.. supervisors some are nice but then you have some terrible ones .. employees leave this job as soon as they come in that's why they hire 15 agents EVERY SIGNLE WEEK. i joined in with 15 agents and after 2 months of working only 3 agents work at the moment.... overall the company is terrible and has a TOXIC work environment no wonder why all my co workers left with in the first 2 months of working.nothing is good enough for them agents are over worked and expected to get impossible stats and they will always find ways to put you down

Pros

work from home, free training, easy to get the job

Cons

very TOXIC. very stressful. EVERYTHING ELSE

Stressful

They don’t value their employees and you have to deal with a lot of stress. Highly recommended not to join for your good health and a peaceful life. They are very tricky as you’ll be lied during the job training and then when it comes to the production. The job is mentally draining no matter what position are you in. They don’t have manners to speak with the employees. Everything is micro managed. You need to request and beg the uneducated and unmannered TL’s or mentors for your breaks and lunches everyday and if you don’t, they will blame you and log you out. They have no attendance system and makes you sit for 8:30 hrs a day and would not even pay you for full 8 hrs. Worst HR and worst Management.They fire employees without any warning letter or any prior notification.They’ll fool you on the name of Bonus and will then put unpredicted criteria.Working with this bad management would be OVERWHELMING, DISGUSTING and FRUSTRATING.

No doesn't recommend

Dont care about employees and you have to deal with lot of stress to fulfill the targets. Highly recommended not to join better with other call centers.

Customer service representative

They don't properly train you for the job and you do not have the support from management to properly do your job.You are constantly put down when trying to do your job and you have to wait long periods of time to get approval for anything and managa holds it against you.You do not have any support from management when dealing with customers who curse at you while trying to help them.If management don't want you there they do everything possible to force you to quit and you constantly work knowing you can be fired at any time.Also you are constantly scheduled to work before and after public transit is not operating.You are expected to be cursed at by customers.

Pros

Full time

Cons

Poor management and work environment

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for this experience and want you to know that our managers and human resources are always here to listen and find solutions with you. We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Terrible place

3 weeks of paid training was about the only good thing about working here. The training is watching videos and doing modules about literally nothing you will be doing while taking calls. They throw you onto the pjones with no training at all. They tell you you are customer service but all they vare about is you making sales. They tried to get me to sell yo people who were calling into cancel service for a family member who passed away. When you ask for support, the team leads make you wait. They are fake and want you to lie to customers just to make sales to them. Do not work here. Call after call. And they push you to sell even if the customer doesn't want anything.

Pros

Paid training that has nothing to do with job

Run

This is the worst company that you could work for. They don’t even care about you one bit and they have very rude and obnoxious team leaders, run for your freaking life this company is a joke i tried working for them 3 different times and every time the software crashed or didn't work the trainers did know or understand what they were teaching and i wasnt given people tools or information to be able to help the customers at one point my sole purpose was to answer the phone and then put them right back on hold into a que to customer service to make them seem like they were not on hold for so long I wouldn't recommended them to anyone on more then one occasion i had team leaders and supervisors who would privatly talk about other employees or customers and make fun of them and share personal information

Pros

work from home

Internment camp environment

Constant hounding and harassment by T/L who they themselves lack proper training. Environment is cliquish and herd mentality...outside the box thinking not encouraged or supported. Foster an environment of constant fear by the constant threat of dismissal... who can work in such conditions? Enjoyable part of job is to help people...but even doing that is hindered by poor management and "egotistical T/L's"

Pros

Clients

20 September 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement