S&P Data

Agent23 reviews
Canada23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,149 reviews

Where do I start

Answering the phones was the least stressful part of this job. I feel like there was opportunity for this center to be a pretty decent spot to work, but after my experiences I wouldn't recommend it nor work there again even if I was offered better hours or better pay. I never got to see my bonuses even though I was told I was hitting my metrics. And other struggle I had was hardly having the time to eat food because of the way breaks were clocked, they wouldn't start when you'd walk away from the computer, the clock would start ticking when you'd hit a button to go on break. Once you count the time it takes to lock your computer, remove your headset, get up, and walk off of the floor (which is a huge area) to get to the washroom and or the lunchroom, a huge chunk of your break is over already. I hardly ate proper meals when working here simply because I didn't have time, and would have bonuses I never once saw dangled infront of my face to make sure I wasn't even a second late returning to my desk. They give you 5 minutes of personal time a day to do your business and if you go over any of your breaks or a personal, you get docked pay. To be able to press the button for personal, lock my computer, take off my headset, get up, and walk the entire floor just to GET to the restroom took an entire minute and a half, sometimes 2 because I have a back disability, but you will still be penalized for using too much personal time. If you have a physical disability or injury which causes you to need more time to literally travel to and from the restroom or lunchroom, you -

Neutral leaning good

Love working from home, love being able to make bonus, got to know team members and between the team there is encouragement. Lots of research and multitasking skills required for this role. Management can be condescending and unrealistic when it comes to meeting metrics when there is a lot of factors that can effect your stats that would be out of your control. Like any job there is good and bad days but as retention, you're signing up always get the worst situations.

Insights into S&P Data

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Don’t work here

This has to be the worst place I ever worked at, the pay is based on how many sales you make per hour otherwise you get sent home. Even though we were promise to get our full hourly pay and hours and Was hired for full time position. They have completely changed to you must make sales or you go home!! Crazy, cux people have bills to pay! They have literally made so much promises about advancement but you will not Advance here. The management does not listen to employee complaints and only care about making sales. Like hello what able your employees mental health. They honestly don’t care. Only work here if you want to work form home.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

You must sale or you can’t work

Stressful and inconsistent

On paper this company seems great but unfortunately upper management seems to have had a drastic change and agents are no longer valued the same. If you’re looking for a job to do work and work from home that is it that is all, work here.

Mostly a great place to work.

I had a problem with a policy that gave me anxiety but this was more a personal issue. Mostly they set you up for success and give plenty of training, some of the best training I’ve had. There’s no real AHT either but metrics are still hugely important.

Pros

Wfh

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see that our vision matches your long term goals! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Don’t Do It! Respect Your Peace Of Mind

Training was great. But once you are on calls, it is a catastrophic event that does not get better. It has nothing to do with how great or knowledgeable you are. I met much more experienced colleagues. S&P has no idea what they are doing. The criteria for commission is dubious at best and a full scam at worst. It’s not worth it. Work in a warehouse or something, at least you’ll get more fulfillment and won’t have to be dressed down by customers and clueless supervisors.

Pros

Training

Cons

There is not enough space to recant the cons

21 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for this experience and want you to know that our managers and human resources are always here to listen and find solutions with you. We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Horrible Work Culture!

This was a horrible place to work. The culture is rule by fear, do not work here. First week out on the floor getting write ups because our scores weren't high enough. Instead of coaching they tear you down. Your whole job is contingent on customer surveys regardless of whether or not you were able to assist them. Supervisors refused to take escalation calls. Bad all around.

A shady place

Everyweek pay hours is always missing 2to9hours, each time you alert the management they tell you we will look into it till I left the company my hours are not paid in full, this is the only company I worked where 99% of the customer are angry customer. They are shady, work here if only it’s for few weeks, not a reliable place to work.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Poor management

Stay away

worst place to work. got harassed by management about calls. put on stress leave after 2 weeks. TL would come in and just yell about how bad i was.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

18 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for this experience and want you to know that we take our employees’ satisfaction very seriously. We would love to hear more from this experience so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Stay away at all costs

I started working here and for the first two weeks it was good. The nesting hours for training were GRUELING; 2 to 10 pm. The first two weeks were okay but recently I got a TL who was micromanaging me every step of the way, harassing me, and saying I shouldn't be there. This TL also called one of the other employees a racial slur. You get very SHORT breaks, and at one point they threatened to cut them by about 5 mins. If you value your sanity and your self esteem, I would stay far, far away from here.

Pros

You may meet some new friends there

Cons

Long hours, rude managment, stress

18 September 2020

Good company

Worked there for 3 years on a few different campaigns great atmosphere lots of fun and excitement they provide training and coaching to make you work at the best level

Working from Home as a Care Specialist for a Mobile Phone Company

This GIG was great while it lasted. I liked helping people who appreciated it and didn't give me a hard time. I'm not much of a people person my patience wears thin if you're annoying the grey hairs out of me or being too needy. The Staff and co workers are so fun and are miraculously great. Very, very, very knowledgeable. I love their work ethic to pieces. Great Managers, Team Leaders were a big big help, and I couldn't get as far as I did with out them. I do wish there was more flexibility. I found myself not being able to spend time with anyone in my family, let alone see them because of how dedicated my days have become to a computer/customers and their cellphones/mobile bill.

Pros

Money was good, and all the fun stuff like lunches I didn't get a chance to take part it in

Cons

Inflexibilty in hourly schedule. Difficult and stressful trying to make quotas of 100% daily.

Poorly managed

I've worked at different call centres in the past. This one has to take the prize for the worst. Managers don't respond to support requests while doing on the phones training. Not infrequent to see agents waiting 15+ min with a customer on hold only to have the trainer return, respond to the 3-7 waiting requests and then disappear again. Remote trainers and work sites do not communicate with any effectiveness. There are so many better entry level call centre jobs. Save yourself the stress and work for a different one.

Pros

At home position available

Cons

Poor/inexperienced management, little to no support, inexperienced trainers for said support

Great Working Environment!

been employed with s&p for almost 5 months now, i honestly love it. staff and management are all super helpful and welcoming. its not for everyone, you def need to have a strong mental state as you are dealing with irate people day to day however you get more good calls then bad. The training team is awesome!! they will make sure you have all the knowledge you need before you start. so glad i cam on bored, dont diss it until you try it!!

Too stressful

For the job you have , you get NO help, NO support and lack of training. You have to force people to keep services they don't want or need to keep. I don't agree with the job

Worst place ever

The staff is horrible the hiring people are horrible and the “office” people are the worst, always looking for a reason to fire you and nothing you do is good enough for them, you can go above and beyond and be perfect and they will still lie to your face and say you did something wrong just to fire you so they don’t have to pay you health & dental benefits that start at 3 months , not one person from my hiring class made it to 3 months, tthey hire anyone and everyone but don’t care about you at all, they also have mice running around and will blame you for them every chance they get, horrible environment and horrible people, would not recommend even from my death bed.

fun workplace

Working at S&P Data is really fun and enjoyable. I gained a lot of experience and met a lot of new people. Build my knowledge and learned a lot on top of that.

Poor management

The job itself is great, the people you work with are fantastic but management are a bunch or clowns who have no clue how to do their jobs. The HR department is not there to help you, actually quite cold and heartless. Pay is good, but you take a lot of mental abuse so it's not really worth it. Company will probably go under within a year or two.

St Johns is absolute garba*e

FIRST - I love the fake entries that the management has made since they noticed how much heat they've taken online from their actions I would never recommend anyone to work here - unless you want to fight for your job EVERYDAY you go. When you ask for help on your issues there never is any. Then they'll come back and harass you over and over about the very thing you asked for help for. This place will literally fire you for going above and beyond for your customers. Were talking about a place that literally will hover over you telling you that you're doing something wrong show you how to do it then 2 days later come back and wine at you that you're doing it wrong even though its the specific way you have been shown. This place is notoriously known for shorting hours on paycheques. This place is also notorious for just firing agents instead of actually helping them achieve the goals they want for the contractor. They'd rather hire new staff then coach anyone. ( So they can use it as an excuse when they're constantly called out for bad numbers) -"Oh we have new people and were coaching them" when really they are not Firing some of their best staff because they aren't "compliant" or "improving" when not one of them was made aware previously that they were actually doing something wrong. The management here is literally garbage - they're so worried about their own jobs and trying to convince Spr*nt that is not them causing the short falling of the floor employees. Too busy coming up with lies and excuses rather then focusing on actually making the employees and place -

Pros

nothing, absolutely nothing this place is trash.

Cons

management - leaders personal values - lying leaders

Ok entry level job

Co workers are great, social committee is active. Upper management do not care about the staff. They are barely seen on the floor and the rare times they are they do not associate with the staff and are crooked looking. Wouldn't hurt to see them crack a smile! Communication is very lacking

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Communication

Good money to be made/Cool coworkers

can make lots of $$$ here if you come in on time and put in work. place is an office environment and pretty good. coworkers are awesome. parking isnt free which isnt good, so i take the subway.

Pros

$$$ is good, cool coworkers, friendly staff

Cons

schedule is tough, parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement