S&P Data

S&P Data Employee Reviews

Found 625 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,038 reviews

okay place

what you got training on is not wht you do on the phones. Team leads will call you and log you off if you are 30seconds to 1 min late from break. if you are not logged in 10 mins before shift you are late. Team lead always has bad to say about your calls, even tho job is done and customers are happy

Pros

work from home

Cons

everything else

Stressful

They don’t value their employees and you have to deal with a lot of stress. Highly recommended not to join for your good health and a peaceful life. They are very tricky as you’ll be lied during the job training and then when it comes to the production. The job is mentally draining no matter what position are you in. They don’t have manners to speak with the employees. Everything is micro managed. You need to request and beg the uneducated and unmannered TL’s or mentors for your breaks and lunches everyday and if you don’t, they will blame you and log you out. They have no attendance system and makes you sit for 8:30 hrs a day and would not even pay you for full 8 hrs. Worst HR and worst Management.They fire employees without any warning letter or any prior notification.They’ll fool you on the name of Bonus and will then put unpredicted criteria.Working with this bad management would be OVERWHELMING, DISGUSTING and FRUSTRATING.

No doesn't recommend

Dont care about employees and you have to deal with lot of stress to fulfill the targets. Highly recommended not to join better with other call centers.

avoid company!

This job mentally is draining no matter what position you're in the saving grace was that I didn't have to see these people (supervisor, OM). The most important thing on the job is your survey score and trust me they don't care how you get the positive results just as long as it's positive. Even when doing well there are always threats about losing your job or how the client will not like this or that it keeps a thought in your mind that you can lose your job any day which isn't healthy at all. I don't recommend working here to anyone unless you need to work from home and all other jobs are in the office. Furthermore, as a telecommunications job the prices aren't comparable to industry wages.

Pros

work from home

Cons

everything else

Worst place to work at. I pity on the S and P clients.

No benefits, Worst salary to start with. They don't even pay for the 15 mins. meetings. Worst HR. No management at all. You are not introduced to any HR people.

Pros

If you don't have any job, take it for few weeks and fly for another job.

Cons

Not paid well, They cut from your hours worked, They kick you out while you are working on your sales.

Customer service representative

They don't properly train you for the job and you do not have the support from management to properly do your job.You are constantly put down when trying to do your job and you have to wait long periods of time to get approval for anything and managa holds it against you.You do not have any support from management when dealing with customers who curse at you while trying to help them.If management don't want you there they do everything possible to force you to quit and you constantly work knowing you can be fired at any time.Also you are constantly scheduled to work before and after public transit is not operating.You are expected to be cursed at by customers.

Pros

Full time

Cons

Poor management and work environment

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for this experience and want you to know that our managers and human resources are always here to listen and find solutions with you. We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Good place to start your career. The operations team is very good.. supportive and help anytime you want it.

Good place to work. People are friendly and helpful. Good work ethics.. ample support provided during training. If u perform your job you will be appreciated.

Pros

Helpful supervisor and collabrative working

Cons

Salary

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see that our vision matches your long term goals! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Worst Job I ever had.

The trainer was fine. Liked him. But QA was questionable. Tech issues were regular. Frustrating. Spent more time dealing with tech issues than actually being able to do my job. The fact that I was not PAID for the issue is rude. Was told NO SUNDAYS when hired, only to learn I would have to work ALL holidays and SUNDAYS... take it or leave it attitude.

Pros

Met new people

Cons

Not honest

satisfactory work place

- long hours with extremely short breaks, when you're even a minute over your break the TL's (supervisors) call you every time - very low pay- fixed schedules that change weekly and you only receive your schedule weekly... making it hard to plan your life outside of work for anything, also strict rules around switching around shifts

Pros

full time hours, remote

Cons

long hours, short breaks, low pay, no flexibility with scheduling, stressful calls, unexpected expectations from tl's/management

20 September 2021

Not a positive experience or leadership team

Distrustful UnfairNo work life balance Schedules were never 2 weeks in advance Very poor communication from top down within They drive performance based on negative feedback NPS VS DRIVING PERFORMANCE BASED ON POSITIVE BEHAVIOURS PAY IS VERY POOR NOT COMPETITIVE WITH EQUAL WORKFORCE I CAN JUST KEEP GOING

Terrible place

3 weeks of paid training was about the only good thing about working here. The training is watching videos and doing modules about literally nothing you will be doing while taking calls. They throw you onto the pjones with no training at all. They tell you you are customer service but all they vare about is you making sales. They tried to get me to sell yo people who were calling into cancel service for a family member who passed away. When you ask for support, the team leads make you wait. They are fake and want you to lie to customers just to make sales to them. Do not work here. Call after call. And they push you to sell even if the customer doesn't want anything.

Pros

Paid training that has nothing to do with job

No Job Security

Unorganized when it came on to training. I find that there was no job security. You will be working and then suddenly you are laid off. It was not the best workplace for me

Best experience, contract work

I thought I would dislike this job because I had a not so great previous experience at another call center but the managers here were really good with teaching us what you need to, to be the best at your job.Working at home was smooth to set up and working with my team was great

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not going to get rich doing this

20 September 2021

Mostly a great place to work.

I had a problem with a policy that gave me anxiety but this was more a personal issue. Mostly they set you up for success and give plenty of training, some of the best training I’ve had. There’s no real AHT either but metrics are still hugely important.

Pros

Wfh

Shady Practices And Favouritsm

Was coached to sell shady and then when you are caught doing what they told you to do they tell you that they didn’t teach you to do it that way. Felt like I was selling a piece of my soul working there. Also rules don’t apply if you can make sales happen. Truly burned me out working there I would only recommend if desperate for work and to leave as soon as possible.

Run

This is the worst company that you could work for. They don’t even care about you one bit and they have very rude and obnoxious team leaders, run for your freaking life this company is a joke i tried working for them 3 different times and every time the software crashed or didn't work the trainers did know or understand what they were teaching and i wasnt given people tools or information to be able to help the customers at one point my sole purpose was to answer the phone and then put them right back on hold into a que to customer service to make them seem like they were not on hold for so long I wouldn't recommended them to anyone on more then one occasion i had team leaders and supervisors who would privatly talk about other employees or customers and make fun of them and share personal information

Pros

work from home

Not productive

Supervisor are not co operative and pay also not giving properly, training which had given some whack but still they have to provide the training by scenario wise

Meh

It was okay, difficult at the start as all the customers are angry, but a decent Summer Job. Aside from the angry customers it ain't bad, and when I left they were making solid improvements to the management style. It can be cool as some customers are a joy to talk too, and I know one girl who met their partner over the phone, as an aside this is shunned upon, but worth detailing.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Illogical Customers

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Busy

Overall busy schedule and work. You get a lot of calls. If you are not comfortable getting 50-100 calls a day, it won't be easy for you. Micro managed, you won't have time to do anything else. back to back calls.

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback. We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Numbers-focused

S&P works for other companies, they essentially outsource the manpower. The struggle isn't within the company per se, its the rigidity of the policies that is the issue. There was for instance a 'death policy' that was not negotiable or flexible, frankly disgusting but sales is sales I suppose. Would not recommend for people persons, it's all about call duration and not about providing 'good' service.

Cons

Rigid policies and no room for real empathy

20 September 2021

Fast paced sales oriented programs

S&P is for people with a strong inclination towards sales. While the base/hourly is low, top performers do make great incentives and bonuses. The projects are growing fast and a lot of room for career growth for the ones with the right mindset.

Pros

Not a very complex job

Cons

same as any other non-captive Call centre

20 September 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9