S&P Data
Happiness score is 43 out of 100

S&P Data Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,149 reviews

Steady hour great managers or Team Leaders, I should say.

Great managers and incentive to do well for potential real bonuses at months end. The hours are guaranteed and everyone was very helpful and understanding in my experience. There's definite potential for advancement and growth in the company.

Didnt get help when required. You would get stuck with a client for hours just waiting for an answer.

Worst company to work with. They dont care about their employees at all. If you need help, nobody will be there for you. We were given only 9days of training which is not sufficient at all and they expect you to learn and know million things in those 9days and meet all the targets when they are the reason for not meeting them because no one is available to help you.

Insights into S&P Data

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

P.O.S. Company

Terrible. They tell you you're in sales, 2 days later, your a CSR, with no say.The management team is slime.Your trainer is great.But the rest of them, are slime. DO NOT APPLY. GARBAGE.

Cons

Lying mf's.

Easily the worst call center I've ever worked for.

They are not professional at all, there are too many professionals getting paid too much to do too little; it is literally one person's job to nitpick internal emails do nothing else. Their b2b campaigns are all hilariously ill-conceived; they sign contracts with companies without even considering the financial consequences of saddling oneself to a drowning horse. The lead lists are attrocious; they'll have you calling funeral homes and dental offices asking them if they want to BE lawn mowers.Work/life balance is nonexistent. They switch your shifts up every two weeks so it is nigh-impossible to get used to any sort of regular schedule. Nobody is accountable for their own mistakes and no steps are taken to rectify long-standing mistakes the undertrained staff make. This runs an extremely high risk of new staffers needing to clean up the messes of their coworkers. They work you like a dog, and then gaslight you when you burn out as a result.Avoid this company at all costs; your mental health will be better off for it.

It was ok

Too many people taking themselves too seriously for what they are doing.some contracts were better than others. I worked for one, and it was amazing until they canceled it. After starting on the new contract everything went out the window. it got sleazy, cold calling British Columbia selling home phones to people who were dealing with evacuating their homes.... like how hard would it have been to show some basic human decency and take that area off of the dialer. That and more made it a gross place to work.

Pros

Some OK people

Cons

Sleazy

Stressful workplace that doesn't care about you

Working at S&P data was one of the worst experiences in my life. The only saving grace was my supervisor who was very understanding, but management and HR were a total joke. They don't know how to treat people and they say they are accommodating but that was not the case during my time there. I do not recommend this job to anyone, especially those with health issues.

Cons

It’s your typical call center

The pay is competitive. If you can produce and stay out of drama there is plenty of opportunity for growth within their organization. Great entry-level opportunity.

Horrible

We weren’t trained properly then sent to answer calls when asking for help no one ever helped. You’d have to wait 20-30 mins and make small talk to the customers who are yelling that they don’t have time to sit on the phone

Okay

Fast paced not really for everyone easy money and can work from home if your looking for a flexible job with holidays off this is the job for you but depending on the team your put on you can be in for a ride for mine I got a hard acct alot of dead end solutions and avoidant management when it came to cx wanting to speak with them almost always couldn't get brand new equipment set up even after repeating steps per advised by managers who were just being avoidant and making you redo it 3 sometimes 5 times having the customer on the phone 2 + hours .... before they replace the equipment other than that..... Equipment sucks though either way it can be a Good job

Underpaid and constant change

The benefits, pto and holiday suck. Very underpaid and you get switched around from department to department. Hours are always changing every 2-3 months. They will not work with you around your schedule. Do not waste your time!

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Benefits, pay, pto, constant change

My Review is conflicted ! Please read !

1st campaign was amazing experience support and management team & training ! Was so happy with my choice to work here, Days off were relaxing accommodated work life balance ! But was such a great experience you’d work more if opportunity given, excellent work culture ! 2nd campaign started off really good , great training , great team ! Honestly some of most amazing people I’ve had opportunity to meet to date ! But quickly became life sucking , no work life balance , difficult to get time off when needed ! Hours very long , pay was not what was expected ! Things were always evolving not always in best way ! I stuck it out cause I expected similar experience to my first campaign was not the case , and then for the team I worked with ! This last campaign was winding down ! No plans were in place for what came next ! I required stability ! So i took another job ! Plus second campaign was just not best experience especially nearing the end !

It is a job that trains you to accept that life was better at your former emploment

They have some really nice employees in management but some others are definitely robots. The HR person A.W is very cold. Lost a child and this lady read and ignored my messages. Chatted me up later and left me hanging when I asked for time-off

Neutral leaning good

Love working from home, love being able to make bonus, got to know team members and between the team there is encouragement. Lots of research and multitasking skills required for this role. Management can be condescending and unrealistic when it comes to meeting metrics when there is a lot of factors that can effect your stats that would be out of your control. Like any job there is good and bad days but as retention, you're signing up always get the worst situations.

Long hours and your pay is never what you expected

Very mean work place. Toxic! Quite sketchy when it comes to paying what is owed to the employees and always ready with an answer why you got paid less and made less for bonuses than you expected. Management does not care that you have life or family outside of there

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

You are just a number on a contract

Fairly ok

The company was pretty okay. I moved up into management within a month. Training was 2-3 weeks. The interview was easy. I’d recommend the company but the home/work balance is not good

Malarky

With no previous or prior notice the permanent job ended and all communication was abruptly cut off and had just received acknowledged as a top employee. They did not file unemployment and I never received a separation notice and all communication was ignored, causing an unexpected financial ripple affect.

It sucks

Take their money for training and then quit. They don’t care for their employees. Nothing more to tell you just don’t waste your time. It’s definitely not a real career choice, just something if you’re insanely desperate and even then it’s still not a good option.

Extremely stressful with minimal training

You would be thrown to the wolves with just a week of training. You cannot help the customers even if you want to, the management is not helpful at all. Almost everyone who joined with me quit within a month

Pros

Can’t think of any

Stressful axiety ridden awful

Dont work there you are not guaranteed a long-term job. Some of the team leaders are amazing and helpful, but the rules change every day as well as the script. So dont try and memorize it. They say that they have campaigns like adt but then they scramble to keep you because they dont have any. One person will tell you one thing and then another person will tell you something else. They also dont tell you everything you need to know because they dont want you to quit. They are not family friendly. They dont care if you have kids or family. They only get in the way. If you are single and you have a dedicated room where nobody can see you go for it, just dont talk to anyone.

Inconsistent & Disorganized

Working at S&P on paper sounded great, I wasn't super excited about sales but the introduction was friendly and felt very much like a low pressure sales position.A typical training class runs 1-2 weeks for most sales positions, training tools are limited and usually aren't enough to effectively learn the job. My group in particular was trained for one outbound sales project right to the last day of training and then before we were about to take calls for the first time we were told we'd be calling out to do a completely different program.The training team were very cold to agents that were worried about going into a new program with no training.Work-Life Balance is actually something the company promotes as a reason to work here however most new hires will be stuck working the latest shifts possible, day shifts are rarely ever an option unless you've been there a long time.Payroll is a major problem within the company and they are aware of it, but have still not implemented any systems to improve accuracy and loss of wages and bonuses for employees.I honestly could not say a positive thing about my short time with this company. If you can work anywhere else I strongly suggest that you do.

Pros

Full-time hours

Cons

Poor Training, Payroll Errors, High Stress, Duties change day to day

Blew Records Out There Then Left

There are things to learn for sure. The people can be helpful, understanding, flexible and also annoying and demanding. For the Job culture I saw some greed ! The Bonus structure is really arbitrary, better watch out for your bonuses because they are hasty to “confiscate” those … your TL’s are like intestinal parasites literally ! They live off your performance and bag more than they should leaving you with crumbles. The bonus rate per conversion was $10 , last time it was dropped to $6 and $4 options. Careful don’t fatten vultures!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement