S&P Data
Happiness score is 43 out of 100

S&P Data

S&P Data Employee Review

Don’t work here

This has to be the worst place I ever worked at, the pay is based on how many sales you make per hour otherwise you get sent home. Even though we were promise to get our full hourly pay and hours and Was hired for full time position. They have completely changed to you must make sales or you go home!! Crazy, cux people have bills to pay! They have literally made so much promises about advancement but you will not Advance here. The management does not listen to employee complaints and only care about making sales. Like hello what able your employees mental health. They honestly don’t care. Only work here if you want to work form home.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

You must sale or you can’t work

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Neutral leaning good

Love working from home, love being able to make bonus, got to know team members and between the team there is encouragement. Lots of research and multitasking skills required for this role. Management can be condescending and unrealistic when it comes to meeting metrics when there is a lot of factors that can effect your stats that would be out of your control. Like any job there is good and bad days but as retention, you're signing up always get the worst situations.

Stressful and inconsistent

On paper this company seems great but unfortunately upper management seems to have had a drastic change and agents are no longer valued the same. If you’re looking for a job to do work and work from home that is it that is all, work here.
Same role

Mostly a great place to work.

I had a problem with a policy that gave me anxiety but this was more a personal issue. Mostly they set you up for success and give plenty of training, some of the best training I’ve had. There’s no real AHT either but metrics are still hugely important.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Official response from S&P Data

20 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see that our vision matches your long term goals! We would love to hear more from you so please feel free to confidentially message us at feedback@spdatallc.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement