S&P Data

S&P Data Employee Reviews

Thanks to the pandemic, you can work from home, which allows you to structure your workday. There will be impromptu meetings, coaching sessions, and training. That's a regular workday.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Lack of structure and management organization, Improper flow of communication between management and employees, and favouritism
Would give 0 stars if possible. Awful place to work. Management dont knkw what they are doing and treat you like trash for calling them on their bull****. Do not work here past the 5 weeks training.
Cons
Do not work here. Very unprofessional company. They don’t train you so well and then fire you as they know you even by one little mistake. People do not have respect for each other and managers are quiet rude and disrespectful. I recommend finding a better company to work unless you wanna be up down every single day. In the this company lot of favouritism goes, if they don’t like you they come with excuses to fire you. That company sucks and should not be consider working for.
Pros
Dumb stuff
Cons
employees sucks
the level of stress is so high. the hours are the worst and management is even worse. I worked here and had a migraine every single day. I would never recommend working here
Absolutely terrible place to work. The training was completely lacking, so by the first day on the job we did not know enough information to answer customers' questions. When we do not know something we are supposed to ask a supervisor for assistance, but they would take forever to respond and then blame you for making the customers wait. There were also certain basic requests that required you to ask a supervisor before doing, but then they wouldn't reply and the customer would get frustrated. Every day was so stressful.Also, almost every single pay cheque I had to go to my supervisor to dispute my hours because they would try and pay me for less than I actually worked. You can earn bonuses, but they put a sneaky clause in the contract to get away with not paying you your last 2 months of bonuses.
Cons
30 in training, 2 left that is all!! After training thrown to the wolves, no help, support, etc. To much stress for too little pay. Great people in yraining but otherwise walk away.
Everything about them is horrible ... don’t waste your time for more then two weeks their . Get your first cheque and bounce is what their good for .
Pros
First two weeks cheque
Cons
I liked working at s&P data at first. They seem to have a lot of support and the rest of the staff are friendly enough. What I didn't like is during a part of the training period when we were supposed to have a lot of support for questions that customers had that we didn't know how to answer sometimes we would be waiting over 30 minutes to receive a response. There are also things that you cannot do without approval, sometimes very simple things like providing an account number there is a long list of things you have to go through before you can provide such simple information. Sometimes these two would take a very long time to get approval. They do have coaching, but you cannot depend on what your metrics are like or the client taking your coaching sessions into consideration. I was told that I was doing very well during my coaching session and then I was fired the next day. When I asked why, they said the client didn't like one of my calls and they didn't say why. Work there at your own risk, but do not fool yourself into thinking you have any sort of job security.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No job security, ridiculous expectations
Very poor management, they provide you with wrong information at the point of hiring. Stressful job, they as you to do so much for $15/hr. They don’t accommodate your needs. It’s a very bad place to work
There is unlimited opportunity for growth if willing to put in the effort. Good culture, easy to work with people. Support is provided if requested. Bonus on salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at S&P Data?
Good pay, great helpful coworkers. However had a really bad experience with a manager who discriminated and I unfairly had to suffer the consequences
Pros
Helpful coworkers
Cons
Poor management
fun environment, great co-workers, loved working there although I am not a salesperson. Good if you do not have any call center experience. will work with you.
System issues on their end you got blamed for. Team Leads would shame you or on power trips. No support or help. Left to sink or swim. Payroll issues. HR and Operations Manager are cold.
Pros
Cons
Stressful, chaotic, disorganized
Incompetent team leaders and very disorganized and poor management set up. Prejudiced, rude, and bunch of liars and pretenders who takes people's emotions for granted.
Cons
Hectic working conditions
Either non stop calls for months, or certain days with hours between calls, limited possibilities to call customers back - not easy to obtain certain personal information, training could be better. Coworkers, for once, 99% are great!
Pros
Work from home during C-19 available
Cons
8.45 hr days + travel time, not much home time as a reault
In training never talked about plans, unlocking, lowering bills, closing leases .but they expect you to maintain stats and learn things yourself, else they will fire you. it was soooooo much stressful and useless.
Pros
fun SMEs
Cons
everything
S&P Data will hire anyone. You will get some very basic training. Not near enough. There is no point in training you too much you won’t last 6 weeks. That’s not S&P s fault. Most people can’t take getting screamed at by angry people. You are held to a high NPS that you can do little to control. The 5 star posts are decoys to keep the funnel full.
Pros
If your tough, extremely experienced and can do it all on your own you can make money.
Cons
It is all up to you. Even if your great, NPS scores can get you fired. Customer revenge for someone else’s mistake can hurt you.
Everyweek pay hours is always missing 2to9hours, each time you alert the management they tell you we will look into it till I left the company my hours are not paid in full, this is the only company I worked where 99% of the customer are angry customer. They are shady, work here if only it’s for few weeks, not a reliable place to work.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Poor management
If you want a job that lies to you right from the start, this is the place for you. I was told a flexible schedule that would work with my availability. That was not the case at all. The training you receive does not prepare you to actually deal with customers and any technical issues on their end ( there were lots) they end up not paying you for that time and try to blame the issue on your computer not their system. Stay away from them unless you have no other options.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything Else
The trainer who was provided was totally unprofessional and sooo laid back. YAWNING and forgetfulness was her trade mark during the class. They only gave theoretical training and that was not helpful at all for taking the actual calls and resolving issues. IT system sucked and there were endless frustrating issues with the whole tech system.
I honestly don't know where to start. I worked there for a few months. I never met anyone who had many good things to say. SNP will lie to get you through the door. I've talked to various other people who work there and no one has ever gotten a raise after 6 months, a year, etc. One guy said they promise additional $5an hour on top of overtime but it never gets paid out. The same person told me that they constantly have to get their pay fixed. There is no local HR and the one HR they have services multiple sites and don't respond to any emails. There is a lack of management. You don't have any support and if a customer leaves a negative survey they blame you. I felt as if no one cared about others. No such thing as two days off in a row ever. You'll constantly have your schedule changed with no notice because you can't access it unless logged into one of their computers. If you manage to get a bonus they "tax" 17% but it won't be on any stubs or a t4. They keep 17% of any bonus you might earn. The bonuses are apparently supposed to be paid in American dollars but they told other employees they would look into it and never did according to one person I talked to. The site didn't follow proper covid policy while I was there. On top of that one of my friends that still works there said that for months they were promised an essential worker top up in Newfoundland and it wasn't even applied for. Management constantly lie and for no reason. I'm glad I left months ago. Soo many people come and go off of stress leave including management and upper management. I decided that my mental - more...
Pros
There are none in the two months I was there
Cons
Not one employee I talked to had anything positive to say
  1. Employee reviews