S&P Data

S&P Data Employee Reviews

Canada445 reviews
HR and Management are not professional
HR is not approachable, management expectations are impossible to meet. No matter how good you are, there would be no recognition. The supervisors were really nice, though.
Productive and fun workplace
Pros

The training is second to none and the trainers are always on hand to offer follow up advice and coaching. The management team are all highly experienced and supportive. Colleagues are very friendly and always actively welcoming to people.

Cons

With so many highly experienced senior staff, the opportunities for advancement can be few and far between.

Advice to Management

Set up a give as you earn scheme, if it hasn't been done already, to make it easier for staff to support their favourite charities.
I enjoyed the learning customer service experience and i also gained sales experience. I made good bonds with co-workers and managers. The people are kind.
Working from Home as a Care Specialist for a Mobile Phone Company
This GIG was great while it lasted. I liked helping people who appreciated it and didn't give me a hard time. I'm not much of a people person my patience wears thin if you're annoying the grey hairs out of me or being too needy. The Staff and co workers are so fun and are miraculously great. Very, very, very knowledgeable. I love their work ethic to pieces. Great Managers, Team Leaders were a big big help, and I couldn't get as far as I did with out them. I do wish there was more flexibility. I found myself not being able to spend time with anyone in my family, let alone see them because of how dedicated my days have become to a computer/customers and their cellphones/mobile bill.
Pros
Money was good, and all the fun stuff like lunches I didn't get a chance to take part it in
Cons
Inflexibilty in hourly schedule. Difficult and stressful trying to make quotas of 100% daily.
Great people
The contract I was on was amazing the people were great with the exception of a few!.. but everyone worked together and got along even management with employees... overall I am no longer there but miss most of the workers
Poor management and very stressful
Very stressful place to work. Doesn’t give you the right training and then leaves you out there hanging. Team leaders are not very helpful at all. Doesn’t give you their time of day
Stay away.
Don't work there, the customers are very rude and they are the o es who always get to do a survey of how you dealt with them. I don't recommend working for this company. They will fire you for simple things. You can't get benefits until 1 year. The computer system is very hard to navigate.
2 month employment
S and p data was not a good plac3 to work for I was only there 2 months and I’ve got 20 years call center experience They don’t train u properly and you ask for xtra training the guy who was helping me didn’t give me the time of day Craziness it’s so disorganized that half the support staff stood around with their butt hanging
Pros
No pros
Cons
Too long hours
Stressfull place to work not i do not recommend this company to my friends.
Overall Management of the company is not as good as they say it is or show.
Yes work hard and chances are to grow in the company but no good salary and no good management which is very important to me.
Do not go
This place is so insane and unprofessional, they hold people's pay, bend the Ontario labour laws rules. I would not give this job to my worst enemy. The best way to put it is the lied in interview soo take it from there
Poorly managed
I've worked at different call centres in the past. This one has to take the prize for the worst. Managers don't respond to support requests while doing on the phones training. Not infrequent to see agents waiting 15+ min with a customer on hold only to have the trainer return, respond to the 3-7 waiting requests and then disappear again. Remote trainers and work sites do not communicate with any effectiveness. There are so many better entry level call centre jobs. Save yourself the stress and work for a different one.
Pros
At home position available
Cons
Poor/inexperienced management, little to no support, inexperienced trainers for said support
This company is messy
this is not the job for anyone to be honest. the company is very disorganized. no effective communication between employee and employer. they offer little to no training and no floor support. Job is stressful and not worth the pay rate.
sale representive, inbound sales agent
Working at S&P Data was a new experience for me, I had never worked at a call center before I was used to working in a fast paced environment that including physical work. They do pay great but the job was simply too stressful for myself, not enough French employees but overall I had a great experience!
Excellent support staff..
You get out of this job what you put into it...people are amazing to work for and very helpful...training is very thorough and the social committee is always coming up with different ways to keep everyone engaged and involved!
Do not even bother
The turnover rate is so high at S&P Data that they will hire pretty much anyone.

Do you have a pulse? Perfect, we want you!

Show up to your interview in a wife-beater, ripped jeans, a baseball cap, and a cigarette on your ear? Perfect, we want you!
S&P Data
This place is brutal to work for everyone is replaceable they don’t care how they make you feel run don’t interview for this company. They treat everyone really bad. There is no open door policy, they say they will do anything to help but in actually, they don’t care for anyone but themselves, management at the st.johns nl site is racist.
This place has been closed for a while.
I have no idea what happened, but they were shut down a while ago, probably close to a year or two after they were set up there. Maybe that'll give you some idea of what kind of company they were. They were nice, and the training was very good, but somebody was pulling the wrong strings in the back.
good work environment and friendly
The employers are very co-operative at work and helpful. The staff is managed. The work is fast paced but easy. All days are same.I have learned all phases of work.
Loved this job
Loved this job
Really sad when it closed down

People were great

Very helpful and friendly

Miss all my co workers

Would go back in a heartbeat if they reopened
Terrible Management
When you voice you options to HR they fire instead trying to help you on top of that agents make more than leaders and there is no respect for anyone.
Stressful chaotic environment
The management of the place is completely out of place. They would tell you that they approved your day off and then they'll mark you absent on that particular day. If you don't have any other option then go for it, but it's extremely mentally stressful.