S&P Data Employee Reviews

Amazing and hardworking motivated environment.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 June 2018
It was an awesome place to work. I learned a lot about confidence and not letting customers get you down. I learned how to help people with their phone plans aswell as understand my own. I gained a better knowledge about types of phones and what is the best depending on what your cell phone habits are. I had a a lot of freedom there aswell as trust. I regret leaving the company.
Pros
amazing co-workers and workplace.
Cons
customers bully you sometimes.
It's a Job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB30 May 2018
Lot of Stress from billing calls.
Staff is nice.
Good training. for first few weeks.(over whelming amount
of information).
Put on the phones after that. Scary to know what to do without
much practise for common scenerios, like New phones, or
additional lines.
Pros
No uniforms or inventory to deal with
Cons
Hours mess up days and evenings
Not a good place to grow
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 May 2018
The company has no concrete strategic plan to grow the business. Yes it may be there for almost 10 yrs but this will not be a company for your to retire
Pros
On HR In Saint John is good and the Site director
Cons
Senior Leadership is no knowledge of strategic goals
Great work environment but poor management
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2018
Great atmosphere in regards to employees with a lot of room to grow if you're able to make friends with management, a very biased work environment with very unqualified individuals in management positions.
Pros
hourly wage & incentives
Cons
management sucks
no review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON7 May 2018
Everyone has their own opinion. The company changes a lot , so does the management and contracts. You have to get use to an ever changing environment. Good or bad. Fake or impossible incentives standards are a big issue.
benefits
Cons
fake incentives
Good place to start your career in a sales environment
Customer Care/Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2018
Good place to start your career in a sales environment. 8 and a half hour shift. multi cultural people to work along. Relaxed yet competitive environment.
Okay workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON26 April 2018
Good place to work, always had fun games/rewards to play when goals were reached, long work hours when it wasn't busy and no calls were being taken. Nice staff and people to work with.
Don't bother working here
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON24 April 2018
They mess up your paycheck. Managers are always giving false information. You have to let customers scream at you. You get questioned when you go on breaks. This place was the worst experience for customer service. Trenton location is a joke.
Pros
Cons
long hours, mess with your pay, question your break, no trust, managers dont know anything
Enjoyable community and educational costumer service experience
Inbound Bell customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON23 April 2018
A typical day at work was energetically manageable and consistently educational. I had time to connect with co-workers to learn skills from them, build lasting friendships, and I found I would learn from every call I took. Even the hard ones. These skills are some that I still use today in work and volunteer situations. It was hard to get a grasp of all the necessary product and program knowledge but this was also one of the most rewarding aspects of the job for me.
Pros
Skills taught
Cons
Always sitting
Fun management
Outbound Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2018
Company offers TV, phone and internet packages to customers.Respond timely and courteusly to inbound customers from customers. Assist customers with other inquiries.
amazing fun people to work with
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2018
The people to work with are really good and caring people. The pay is really low specially since the wage change. You are able to move up the ranks if the the team leads like you.
before you apply.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 March 2018
before you apply to this job make sure you're willing to work LONG Hours as in... your home life will be non-existent after you apply to this job because of the LONGG hours.

Secondly, the management Team is very unorganized.. also the TLS as well they dont care to change your shift when needed and help you when its needed.... they ask for overtime every day because the company needs more hours... so you have to work extra hours on your days off.

the bonus is cool the job is somewhat laid back i guess thats a Plus but you also only get 2 days off so you dont get much time to yourself.
also messy drama and they hire anybody that walks.
Pros
Free Donuts/Coffee, Bonuses, Laid back
Cons
looong hours, disorganized management team
Productive and competitive work place environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 March 2018
The management team here is great! Nice company to work for. Although it can get competitive when trying to reach sale targets the overall atmosphere is a positive one.
Pros
Prizes and free lunch sometimes
Can be worse...
Sales (Current Employee) –  Hamilton8 March 2018
It's a great place to work.Really laid back environment and you can make some pretty good money .I've been worked soo much worse ,harder jobs for less pay, than this .I didn't even tried my best and made $150 bonus on the first week ...Team leaders are really supportive and understanding...
and funny.
Even if it's not smt that you do for years ,still a great job until you find your carrier.
Pros
Amaizing ppl .Snacks .Lots of bonuses and overtime availible .
Cons
Can be monoton....saying the same pich over and over .
ever growing company
MANAGER OF CLIENT SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 February 2018
the company is in a major growth period, lots of opportunities and room for advancement. great work force that makes days at the office not seem so long
Good work environment
Outbound Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 January 2018
Work environment was great due to the people I worked with. The job itself was not as great. The job was very boring and not much fun in the job at hand.
Flexible and Considerate
Rogers Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 January 2018
This work atmosphere can be okay - as long as you have the motivation to push forward long hour work days.

I became very used to the long hours and the procedures they tried to implicate - as I become a high performer throughout the experience I had at this job.

At the time, I was in school - and they were really flexible with their hours. When management knew I was available during specific time periods - they scheduled me more hours which helped me in the long run!
Pros
Flexibility with scheduling
Cons
Long Hours
Worst place ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2018
I’ve seen managers be verbally abused and harassed multiple times, bennifts taken due to family emergencies and so much more working for this terrible company. I spent two years at two locations and it was beyond trash. When I transferred locations I was told it was all set and when I moved they didn’t even know I was coming... absolutely incompetent. Totally rude, don’t care about employees and will fire anyone who reports an issue to hr. They cut hours when they feel like it with no notice, they will remove any earned bonuses or cut them down if they feel like it and it takes nine months to get a really bad health insurance package. Don’t work for this company I mean it it’s like high school but with daycare attendants.
Pros
Some really great co workers and some decent bonuses
Cons
Horrible company
work place
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON11 January 2018
I was hired part time and a set schedule, after about 3 years they lost a contract and did a bunch of lay offs and offered night shifts only which didnt work for me
Pros
great people
Cons
not effective management team
A great place to gain basic skills in sales
Customer Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON10 January 2018
Having worked there 2-3 years it was a fun and proactive place with great culture. Management was very helpful and is always looking to improve both themselves and there employees.