S&P Data
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

S&P Data Employee Reviews

Canada673 reviews

Found 673 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,139 reviews

It is a job that trains you to accept that life was better at your former emploment

They have some really nice employees in management but some others are definitely robots. The HR person A.W is very cold. Lost a child and this lady read and ignored my messages. Chatted me up later and left me hanging when I asked for time-off

Neutral leaning good

Love working from home, love being able to make bonus, got to know team members and between the team there is encouragement. Lots of research and multitasking skills required for this role. Management can be condescending and unrealistic when it comes to meeting metrics when there is a lot of factors that can effect your stats that would be out of your control. Like any job there is good and bad days but as retention, you're signing up always get the worst situations.

Insights into S&P Data

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Long hours and your pay is never what you expected

Very mean work place. Toxic! Quite sketchy when it comes to paying what is owed to the employees and always ready with an answer why you got paid less and made less for bonuses than you expected. Management does not care that you have life or family outside of there

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

You are just a number on a contract

It sucks

Take their money for training and then quit. They don’t care for their employees. Nothing more to tell you just don’t waste your time. It’s definitely not a real career choice, just something if you’re insanely desperate and even then it’s still not a good option.

Extremely stressful with minimal training

You would be thrown to the wolves with just a week of training. You cannot help the customers even if you want to, the management is not helpful at all. Almost everyone who joined with me quit within a month

Pros

Can’t think of any

Inconsistent & Disorganized

Working at S&P on paper sounded great, I wasn't super excited about sales but the introduction was friendly and felt very much like a low pressure sales position.A typical training class runs 1-2 weeks for most sales positions, training tools are limited and usually aren't enough to effectively learn the job. My group in particular was trained for one outbound sales project right to the last day of training and then before we were about to take calls for the first time we were told we'd be calling out to do a completely different program.The training team were very cold to agents that were worried about going into a new program with no training.Work-Life Balance is actually something the company promotes as a reason to work here however most new hires will be stuck working the latest shifts possible, day shifts are rarely ever an option unless you've been there a long time.Payroll is a major problem within the company and they are aware of it, but have still not implemented any systems to improve accuracy and loss of wages and bonuses for employees.I honestly could not say a positive thing about my short time with this company. If you can work anywhere else I strongly suggest that you do.

Pros

Full-time hours

Cons

Poor Training, Payroll Errors, High Stress, Duties change day to day

terrible

terrible they don’t care about you and the workload is a lot for the pay and the trainers at nesting are extremely mean and rude and expect you to know it all.

Fast paced , work life balance

Excellent opportunity,recommended for people looking for a great sales opportunity to work from home . Management is supportive and pay is fair and bonus is amazing

call centre blues

I briefly worked for S &P Data from home during the pandemic. I was working for an American company and the clients were very angry about their services. I had to try and sell the customers new products and services, when they really were just generally calling to complain and were not satisfied with their service provider at all. It was very hard having to be on the receiving end day after day of very angry customers. I don't think it is good for anyone's mental health. The training was really bad and we started taking calls way too early, only to frusterate the customers more. I'm not even sure why we are helping American customers like this from Canada. I think they must have powerful lobbies and our govt accepts this as "work". But it is really demeaning.

Don’t work here

This has to be the worst place I ever worked at, the pay is based on how many sales you make per hour otherwise you get sent home. Even though we were promise to get our full hourly pay and hours and Was hired for full time position. They have completely changed to you must make sales or you go home!! Crazy, cux people have bills to pay! They have literally made so much promises about advancement but you will not Advance here. The management does not listen to employee complaints and only care about making sales. Like hello what able your employees mental health. They honestly don’t care. Only work here if you want to work form home.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

You must sale or you can’t work

Stressful and inconsistent

On paper this company seems great but unfortunately upper management seems to have had a drastic change and agents are no longer valued the same. If you’re looking for a job to do work and work from home that is it that is all, work here.

Fine if you’re desperate

Very poor workplace culture. Constant management infighting with no direction. HR is hard to speak too. Will try to cast blame elsewhere. Interviewer made lots of promises they couldn’t keep

Great place to work everyone is nice

They give you all the training and I learned a lot of customer service skills they actually want everyone to succeed and you are always learning something new every day you come to work.

S&P Data will cheat you out of hard earned bonus $

The company promised a lucrative bonus structure that should have paid out between $2000-$3000 a month based on my sales. My bonus given was $930 before taxes! (Less than 33% of what was offered) No breakdown for bonus structure was given. It was a take it or leave it mentality. If you work at S&P Data they will actively try to pay you the least amount of commission/bonus possible.

Pros

Cons

Company will not pay you your full wages. Stay away!

Don't work here. Save your sanity and self respect.

Working here is a drag. They tell you there's a possibility of advancing, but that's not true. They micromanage everything that you do, and sometimes want to impose uncomfortable working conditions.

Pros

work from home

Cons

They say there is possibility or advancing, but it's not true.

Fun and Casual

A fun and exciting place to work, they do have a lot of work from home positions available. Always had managers and supervisors who were attentive and supportive when dealing with agents working from home.

Horrible experience.

The management doesn’t care and you’re not properly trained to start off. You go into it with so much stress and no time to step away and have a moment for yourself. It’s all together a bad experience working there.

Typical

Very typical requirements for a call center position. Benefits were the working from home aspect. Met some nice employees thru out the training process

Pros

No commute

Cons

Unable to stay due to health reasons

My impression of that company.

I find that this company doesn’t care and isn’t supportive for people with disabilities. I have applied many times even though I have worked for them for 3 months last year. If someone wants more training they won’t give it to the person.

Pros

Has contests for the highest sellers every month.

Great incentives bad work environment

the bonuses are the only thing employees stay for, management is horrible and they don’t follow their own procedures. The turnover rate is extremely high so most of the people you enjoy working with don’t stay for long.

Cons

Management.

Fast paced call centre position

Can be fast paced and stressful in this job. Training was helpful but once you are taking calls there is a lot of pressure and not much support or resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement