Ryerson University Employee Review

View all Ryerson University reviews

Friendly and cooperative team
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2013
I worked in Wincore Lab at the Ryerson University. I enjoyed my work there. The team members and staffs were very cooperative and friendly. The professor leading the lab were very helpful. I learned how to manage and lead a team and how to collaborate with other people in the group and other group in different universities. We have flexibility in the work. As such we could sometime work from home (we could access resources from home computer) and sometime we also worked in the weekend and night when needed. Overall, it was my great pleasure to work in Ryerson.

Other Ryerson University Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Professional Practice and Simulation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
I enjoyed working at Ryerson. Teaching in Nursing is very different than practicing Nursing, so one will either like it or not. Management was very approachable, and the other staff are all very pleasant to work with.
Pros
Positive Workplace
Cons
Low salary (Typical of academia, not Ryerson specifically)
Good
Sous-Chef (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2018
Fun staff good work environment, long hours, good benifits, meet a lot of new people. Students are amazing to work with. New learning experiences. Healthy environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryerson University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4