Rx Drug Mart

Rx Drug Mart Culture reviews

The vision of the founders of this company is what makes this company such a great place to work for. The culture allows great freedom to take care of Canadians in the best way possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is actually helping people. ie. Be it giving a flu shot, reviewing a patient’s hospital discharge, ensuring patients are familiar with their medications, intervening on a patient’s behalf for drug interactions.The management team is professional, responsive, supportive and willing to adapt to requests from store level. They are willing to work with you to get the job done. When you run into a problem and need an answer quickly, they deliver.The hardest part of the job is multi-tasking and the lack of technician help. So you get to do many other functions. I have learned so much in taking care of the business part of pharmacy.Overall, I would highly recommend this company as a good place to work. I am excited to see how this corporation will grow and evolve in the future. This is exciting for pharmacy practice in Canada.
Pros
Great Positive Culture
Cons
Having no lunch break
Rx Drug Mart is a fast pace environment and a fun place to work. It is a growing company with a very strong and experienced leadership team. If you are looking for a challenge and a culture that accepts new ideas, this is the place to be!
Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.
Pros
contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded
Cons
cannot think of any
Fast growing Company with very knowledgeable CEO and management team. Company promotes two way communication. Workplace culture is great at both Head office and stores. Overall Great place to work
It’s a pretty new company but the office environment is very good. Lots of collaboration. The new CEO has a weekly “huddle” which is great. People really enjoying hearing about everything going on. I always feel in the loop about other things happening that impact me. It’s a growing company so everyone works hard, but the culture is really good. It felt a little chaotic when I first joined but the new leaders have made a lot of change for the better. The growth feels more manageable. I like my team, lots of really smart and hard working people.
Easy to talk to, also management is willing for changes. Workplace culture is healthy and positive. They also encourage individual contribution, and adapt if its adaptive.