Rx Drug Mart

Rx Drug Mart Employee Reviews

Fast growing company, fun staff to work with, lots to learn and the management care about their staff. Fast work pace environment. Happy to be an employee at Rx drugmart.
They make False promises and then go back and change their words. Management was not helpful and were not clear on expectations. They make deals with others to hire to replace the staff without warning. Imagine going to work one day just to be told to leave because you’ve been laid off! So unprofessional!
Cons
Unprofessional and they don’t work with their employees
RX was a growing and fun company to work for. The working area was an open concept with access to all level of management which allowed for free flow of ideas and access.
Rx Drug Mart is a fast pace environment and a fun place to work. It is a growing company with a very strong and experienced leadership team. If you are looking for a challenge and a culture that accepts new ideas, this is the place to be!
Working here has been an amazing experience. Being one of the fastest growing CANADIAN companies is it amazing to be part of the journey. The management is approachable/ reactive and care about their employees. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help and no one ever says that's not my job. It is truly a great experience to be partners in our communities as well. I would highly recommend if you get a chance to work here that you do. It will be an amazing experience and a gives you the opportunity to grow and advance your career. There have been a number of internal promotions in this company and it has doubled in size in a year. If your are thinking about working here don't think twice. People First is always the name of the game here.
Pros
contests, entreprenuerial spirit, wages, work life balance, culture, good corporate citizen, community minded
Cons
cannot think of any
Fast growing Company with very knowledgeable CEO and management team. Company promotes two way communication. Workplace culture is great at both Head office and stores. Overall Great place to work
Excellent team work at work place makes the work shift most enjoyable. My philosophy is ' Love your job to make it enjoyable'. When you think only of the negatives with your firm or work place will make your job hectic and long. There are solutions to each and every task comes in friend of you. Management question to the employees should be ' What should we do for you to achieve your goal ? ' in a less stress environment the work outcome will be at its maximum.So support your subordinates in their work. I dislike someone go out of your store without the stuff or service they are looking for. The most enjoyable moments in a pharmacist's job is when your customers/patients find relief in talking to you or take advice from you.
Working at Rx Drug Mart taught me a lot of things like cash handling and store organizing. I've gained so much knowledge and my coworkers helped me with what I needed help with. They've been like family to me and it almost feels like home whenever I work.
It’s a pretty new company but the office environment is very good. Lots of collaboration. The new CEO has a weekly “huddle” which is great. People really enjoying hearing about everything going on. I always feel in the loop about other things happening that impact me. It’s a growing company so everyone works hard, but the culture is really good. It felt a little chaotic when I first joined but the new leaders have made a lot of change for the better. The growth feels more manageable. I like my team, lots of really smart and hard working people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rx Drug Mart?
Friendly staff, productive environment, always willing to help out the customer. Always accommodated me for the days I could not work. Got free CPR First Aid training during business hours. I would highly recommend the company to anyone who wants to join the team!
Pros
Free CPR First Aid training during business hours, Employee discount cards for store, Annual dinners
Stressful and asking more and more stuff to do!! The more you do the more you have to listen too!! No job security, work until you will hear you are not good for job!! Management ok!!
Easy to talk to, also management is willing for changes. Workplace culture is healthy and positive. They also encourage individual contribution, and adapt if its adaptive.
New company and has a lot of kinks that need to be ironed out. Taking on too much at once and trying to make too many changes. The pay is not relevant to the job. The day to day store jobs are ok.
  1. Employee reviews