RWR Trucking Inc Pay & benefits reviews: Truck DriverReview this company
Truck Driver7 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Not impressed. Their advertised rate is about three times higher then what you will actually make. You will average $200-$240 a day as an experienced oilfield driver, so might as well haul groceries. You are not paid for wait time, delays or layovers like they claim. Paystubs are unreadable so good luck disputing. They hold pay for a month. Trucks are questionable at best. They run under several company names as they've been caught triple billing.
Once youre away from home base good luck returning.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at RWR Trucking IncTruck Driver positions
See more RWR Trucking Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at RWR Trucking Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about RWR Trucking Inc
- What is the work environment and culture like at RWR Trucking Inc?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RWR Trucking Inc? What are the steps alon…2 people answered
- What is the dress code at RWR Trucking Inc?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at RWR Trucking Inc?2 people answered
- How has RWR Trucking Inc responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Does RWR Trucking Inc require background check?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at RWR Trucking Inc? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- Working Hours Per Day
- What would you suggest RWR Trucking Inc management do to prevent others from leaving?