RWR Trucking Inc
View all RWR Trucking Inc reviews

RWR Trucking Inc

RWR Trucking Inc Employee Review

Great people to work with

If you wanna work they keep you busy. Good equipment good crew. Every job is fair keep everyone that same as per loads per day. Trick push is informative and helpful. Love my job. Would highly recommend working here.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

nice employees and lots of work

the company is overall good they keep you busy and you get a brand new truck to drive. small business runes by a nice family in the area and well help you out with anything that you could ever think of they are very reasonable to work with and a happy place to want to be.

Pros

new truck

Cons

nothing
Same roleSame location

no Fun, No Respect, No Pay For Waiting Or Driving To The Work Site.

This Company Has New Kenworth Trucks And That’s The Only Good Thing About Working For Them! Management Never Talks To You! You Are Meat In The Seat. No Pay For Travel Time To And From The Job, Waiting Time, Washing The Trucks, No Plug Ins For Your Vehicles At The Shop. You’re Treated Very Poorly. 16 Men Sharing 1 SCUZZY MOTEL ROOM IN FOX CREEK TO SHOWER AND USE THE TOILET! Only Time You Are Paid Is when You Have Sand In The Truck! Waiting For Hours With No Pay. Terrible Company To Work For. Also No FOOD ALLOWANCE. Stay Away From This Outfit Unless You’re Desperate.

Pros

New Trucks.

Cons

No Fridges, Microwave’s, No Food Allowance. No Communication From Management!
Same role

Stressful and having to do dispatcher work cause dispatch falls asleep

Absolutely the worst place I've worked from breakdowns to having to dispatcher work cause dispatch falls asleep and fails to do their job. Oh and did I mention they fired me when I refused to be dispatch and trucker when all I was hired to do was drive

• RWR Trucking Inc
  • Great people to work with