RWR Trucking Inc

RWR Trucking Inc Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews

Disposable

I have nothing good to say about working here. If it all about the money and nothing else this place is perfect for you. Unfortunately more and more companies operate this way. Sad.

There a care less company

There a careless company they care about there pocket not the drivers. They will work you 40 days straight and still won’t want u to go home. So don’t apply to them unless you have no lifestyle

Insights into RWR Trucking Inc

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Worst place I have ever worked for I would recommend that you don't want to be involved with this company

Very toxic environment don't recommend anyone go there. They lie to you just to keep you in the truck. Won't provide you with the basic things you need like a fridge but want you to stay in the truck for 30 days or more

Pros

Cons

Very toxic environment

nice employees and lots of work

the company is overall good they keep you busy and you get a brand new truck to drive. small business runes by a nice family in the area and well help you out with anything that you could ever think of they are very reasonable to work with and a happy place to want to be.

Pros

new truck

Cons

nothing

no Fun, No Respect, No Pay For Waiting Or Driving To The Work Site.

This Company Has New Kenworth Trucks And That’s The Only Good Thing About Working For Them! Management Never Talks To You! You Are Meat In The Seat. No Pay For Travel Time To And From The Job, Waiting Time, Washing The Trucks, No Plug Ins For Your Vehicles At The Shop. You’re Treated Very Poorly. 16 Men Sharing 1 SCUZZY MOTEL ROOM IN FOX CREEK TO SHOWER AND USE THE TOILET! Only Time You Are Paid Is when You Have Sand In The Truck! Waiting For Hours With No Pay. Terrible Company To Work For. Also No FOOD ALLOWANCE. Stay Away From This Outfit Unless You’re Desperate.

Pros

New Trucks.

Cons

No Fridges, Microwave’s, No Food Allowance. No Communication From Management!

Great people to work with

If you wanna work they keep you busy. Good equipment good crew. Every job is fair keep everyone that same as per loads per day. Trick push is informative and helpful. Love my job. Would highly recommend working here.

Stressful and having to do dispatcher work cause dispatch falls asleep

Absolutely the worst place I've worked from breakdowns to having to dispatcher work cause dispatch falls asleep and fails to do their job. Oh and did I mention they fired me when I refused to be dispatch and trucker when all I was hired to do was drive

Dont waste yoir time!

Theis company expects drivers to live out of the truck for over a month at a time with no fridge or inverter. The trucks they run are falling apart and mouse infested. Stay away is the best advice I can share.

Avoid at all costs

If your desperate for work and have no self respect then this is the place to work.empty promises and what they tell you for pay and what you actually get are two different things , the truck boss in the field plays favourites and he makes sure he gets the most loads and starves other drivers , no paid wait time or reset time like they promise in the interview ! Overall disgusting company and they are very shady

Cons

Not a good place to work

Started off as a good place to work however learned very quickly that the business is actually really run by the truck boss who's out in the field with you. He plays favourites, holds back work from some drivers, screams at you if he doesn't like something you've done. A really poisonous environment. Management doesn't answer calls when you try them. Truck boss always makes sure he gets the most loads in each night even if he's taking them from other drivers. In the short time I was there they went through at least 15 drivers. All they want is meat in a seat. When management was confronted with facts about harassment they told the truck boss word for word what was said. Very unprofessional. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, VERY POISIONOUS ENVIRONMENT.

Could be better

Nice iron, good pay, had a lot of problems trying to figure out how to charge out the hours (what I'm charging for, how much and how long). All nice newer petes except mine was a bunk and I was expected to live in there while everyone else has full size sleepers and I'm not compensated any extra.

Only believe 1/3 of what they tell you. Little integrity

Not impressed. Their advertised rate is about three times higher then what you will actually make. You will average $200-$240 a day as an experienced oilfield driver, so might as well haul groceries. You are not paid for wait time, delays or layovers like they claim. Paystubs are unreadable so good luck disputing. They hold pay for a month. Trucks are questionable at best. They run under several company names as they've been caught triple billing.

Cons

Once youre away from home base good luck returning.

Small family company

Work life balance was good, everyone typically chipped in when things got busy. Small management team that is involved in every step Equipment well maintained

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RWR Trucking Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement