RWR Trucking Inc

RWR Trucking Inc Employee Reviews

Disposable

I have nothing good to say about working here. If it all about the money and nothing else this place is perfect for you. Unfortunately more and more companies operate this way. Sad.

nice employees and lots of work

the company is overall good they keep you busy and you get a brand new truck to drive. small business runes by a nice family in the area and well help you out with anything that you could ever think of they are very reasonable to work with and a happy place to want to be.

Pros

new truck

Cons

nothing

Easy and good money.

Started with RWR 3 months ago. Great money to be earned. Even when things are slow, more than enough income. The owner helped me out with a few bucks for bills when I started out on the road. New equipment. Easy going guys who know their stuff. One of those jobs that you look back 6 months from now and just be glad to found it.

Pros

Oil field

Cons

Tim Hortons diet

no Fun, No Respect, No Pay For Waiting Or Driving To The Work Site.

This Company Has New Kenworth Trucks And That’s The Only Good Thing About Working For Them! Management Never Talks To You! You Are Meat In The Seat. No Pay For Travel Time To And From The Job, Waiting Time, Washing The Trucks, No Plug Ins For Your Vehicles At The Shop. You’re Treated Very Poorly. 16 Men Sharing 1 SCUZZY MOTEL ROOM IN FOX CREEK TO SHOWER AND USE THE TOILET! Only Time You Are Paid Is when You Have Sand In The Truck! Waiting For Hours With No Pay. Terrible Company To Work For. Also No FOOD ALLOWANCE. Stay Away From This Outfit Unless You’re Desperate.

Pros

New Trucks.

Cons

No Fridges, Microwave’s, No Food Allowance. No Communication From Management!

Great people to work with

If you wanna work they keep you busy. Good equipment good crew. Every job is fair keep everyone that same as per loads per day. Trick push is informative and helpful. Love my job. Would highly recommend working here.

Stressful and having to do dispatcher work cause dispatch falls asleep

Absolutely the worst place I've worked from breakdowns to having to dispatcher work cause dispatch falls asleep and fails to do their job. Oh and did I mention they fired me when I refused to be dispatch and trucker when all I was hired to do was drive

Dont waste yoir time!

Theis company expects drivers to live out of the truck for over a month at a time with no fridge or inverter. The trucks they run are falling apart and mouse infested. Stay away is the best advice I can share.

Avoid at all costs

If your desperate for work and have no self respect then this is the place to work.empty promises and what they tell you for pay and what you actually get are two different things , the truck boss in the field plays favourites and he makes sure he gets the most loads and starves other drivers , no paid wait time or reset time like they promise in the interview ! Overall disgusting company and they are very shady

Cons

Not a good place to work

Started off as a good place to work however learned very quickly that the business is actually really run by the truck boss who's out in the field with you. He plays favourites, holds back work from some drivers, screams at you if he doesn't like something you've done. A really poisonous environment. Management doesn't answer calls when you try them. Truck boss always makes sure he gets the most loads in each night even if he's taking them from other drivers. In the short time I was there they went through at least 15 drivers. All they want is meat in a seat. When management was confronted with facts about harassment they told the truck boss word for word what was said. Very unprofessional. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, VERY POISIONOUS ENVIRONMENT.

Could be better

Nice iron, good pay, had a lot of problems trying to figure out how to charge out the hours (what I'm charging for, how much and how long). All nice newer petes except mine was a bunk and I was expected to live in there while everyone else has full size sleepers and I'm not compensated any extra.

Jobs at RWR Trucking Inc

See more jobs

Only believe 1/3 of what they tell you. Little integrity

Not impressed. Their advertised rate is about three times higher then what you will actually make. You will average $200-$240 a day as an experienced oilfield driver, so might as well haul groceries. You are not paid for wait time, delays or layovers like they claim. Paystubs are unreadable so good luck disputing. They hold pay for a month. Trucks are questionable at best. They run under several company names as they've been caught triple billing.

Cons

Once youre away from home base good luck returning.

Small family company

Work life balance was good, everyone typically chipped in when things got busy. Small management team that is involved in every step Equipment well maintained
  • RWR Trucking Inc