RW

RW Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

it was a fun working place.

learn how do handle my self better when it came to helping other's that are i need, how to handle those who need the right help, and how you can talk talk to customers like business.

Jamais contant / Client ce crois chez Hermès

Les collègues et gérant sont super , mais le bureau chef est stressant et contredit parfois leur propre indication, salaire sont trop faible pour les attente que la direction as sur les employee et les clients croient parfois que il sont dans une boutique de luxe plutôt que du fast fashion canadien. Il sont mal éduqué et laissent absolument tout traîner.

Pros

Collègue, horaire flexible

Cons

Salaire, salaire, bureau chef

Great Sometimes others not so much

the staff in general have so many problems with the managers for mistreating you. The discounts are great and the pressure is high.

Pros

discounts

Cons

pressure

Competitive and fun workplace

The staff and management at RW & CO. were both very helpful and enjoyable. The poor wage and recent changes in staffing were the hardest parts of the job as well as lack of hours. A job offer from another company promising a larger wage was the main reason for me changing jobs so quickly.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RW?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement