RW&CO Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Fashion Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 July 2019
It is a great place and the management is very helpful
Pros
good environment
nice place to work
Sales Leader/ Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 June 2019
loved the management always ready to help and get you to learn and move up in the stores, very nice product and quality, they spend time understanding what customers want and need.
Terrible DM
Store manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2019
Overworked and not appreciated. Expected to work 60 hours a week on salary. No support structure or assistance or basic training when hired. The HR is a mess and complete disregard for health and safety.
Unprofessional and poor management
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON4 May 2019
Manager and other permanent employees would straight up talk about bad about the seasonals in the back room a lot. Attitude was given by manager, and the way you find out if you get a contract or not is by getting kicked out of a group chat. Very unprofessional management. Overall this job wasn't that enjoyable, it could've been though.
Pros
the discounts and hours
Cons
management
Unskilled management.
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 April 2019
I worked for the company for about three years, and at first, my capacities and skills were valued, and I could see myself growing more. Nonetheless, once the store I started working with closed, it all went down. The manager was unskilled and made everything personal, and even if you worked hard for the store (sales, organization, cleaning, visuals, etc.), they would often pretend you didn't do anything and made us, the employers, feel useless and not good enough, and you would feel stuck in the same position with no chance of growing.
These issues were reported multiple times but they are still running the store, and the company has done nothing to prevent these unacceptable behaviours.
So, if you have another opportunity, forget about this company where your voice won't matter unless you are friend with your manager or someone with a higher rank than yours, this is how they work. OR if you decide to work here, make it a temporary one and find something decent because it's just not worth it.
Pros
Probably their only asset is the shifts accommodation (For students)
Cons
Pretty much everything.
Fun environment, amazing Brand, tough to move up
Assistant Manager High End Retail Fashions (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC15 March 2019
Loved my experience here, but if you're not near the head office there are no jobs to apply for after management ( I completed 11 years on and off) ...
Pros
great fashion, culture and people
Cons
mall hours/ never stops so prepare to be busy
Decent Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 February 2019
The best part of the job was the passion for fashion all employees, as well as management, encompassed, working hard as team to reach daily goals. Workplace culture was standard.
Productive workplace
Fashion & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 January 2019
easy to learn work, commission based sales if you reach a certain point with the management team after probation period. fast paced working environment based on targeted sales mark required to reach at the end of the day.
Pros
commission based
Cons
management not very helpful
Direction et équilibre de vie professionnelle désagéable
Responsable de clé (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC27 January 2019
Je ne recommande pas cet emploi (emplacement des promenades gatineau).
Cons
Courtes pause, aucune flexibilité, environement de travail désagréable tout comme la direction.
Great working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC26 January 2019
I loved it, great kind and friendly staff, if you love retail and sales and fashion then this is the job for you! Although the pay isn’t the best, but very great people always help you out and always come up and ask if you need a hand. Manger is great!
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Short hours, pay
good
Fashion associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2019
Pros

Worked there for 2 years.
-- Amazing People
-- Top Management listens to you
-- Friendly Atmosphere
-- WFH and work life balance
-- Compensation

Cons

-- Manager very passionate about its employees
Fun, Demanding, Stressful
Sales Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Leduc County, AB11 January 2019
Very fun to work at but very demanding of you because you have to approach and talk to every customer at the store to talk to them about sales and if they need help that by the end of the day you loose your voice.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Slow
Helped me become a confident and honest individual. Earned reputation as a team player.
Sales Associate, Windsor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 December 2018
This job to me has always been about customers and their satisfaction. To educate them on the product and promotions and to ensure their needs were fulfilled and they walk out satisfied through constant interaction.

It helped me become a more confident individual who was always ready to help. The management always backed me with my approach and appreciated my efforts. My co-workers could trust me with any work and I was able to perform any task set before me.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who were indecisive as to what they want. However, my passion to help people was useful here and I enjoyed dressing people up and ensuring they walked out happy with their purchase.
Pros
Constant Interaction that helped me become confident
Cons
Less opportunity for growth
Day at work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 December 2018
Fun
Manageable
Flexible
Managers are nice and professional
People who work there are mature and very professional
They train quick and easy and help if you are still unsure
Good Culture, Complacent Head Office.
Fashion Associate (Suiting Expert) (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON23 November 2018
Brilliant job culture with a great management team, thought no commission is included which usually brings no incentive to sell. Culture, atmosphere, and comfortability creates all the incentive head office just does not provide.
Pros
Culture, and discount
Cons
Internal Complacency
Retail nightmare
Team Lead/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2018
TD Square location was a nightmare to work at. Hours were extremely demanding, always under staffed. Managers would both disappear for hours at a time and then only allot their staff 30 mins and if you were late by even a minute you would be reprimanded. Horrible management and not a team environment.
great discounts
Expert Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC29 October 2018
pretty much any canadian retail store i've worked at gives there employees 50% off its amazing. good retail job environment. good for students and the young
Pros
management
Cons
sales
Horrible place to work
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Maritimes7 October 2018
Not enough support from higher management when needed. Can not keep management for a store for more than a few months which doesn't allow for the stores to advance or make their goals. Rules aren't adhered to, personal paperwork lost or left where other employees can find it. Not enough training provided for part timers or for management. Pay did not reflect the amount of work expected. Only good part about the job is the discount.
Bad Management and not enough hours
Fashion Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON4 October 2018
First two weeks were good. Most staff were nice and the environment was great. I was given the hours I wanted. Then I started getting only 1-2 3 hour shifts per week. I was also scheduled for times I wasn't available for. I contacted my manager many times and never got a reply. I also wasn't trained for certain things while new employees got trained for those things on their first day. Since I was barely given hours, I wasn't getting the work experience and money I needed.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Bad Management and short hours
Busy, made days fly by.
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 October 2018
Not a lot of room for advancement, always hired outside of company instead of long time employees.

Not very flexible for appts, or sick kids at home.

Liked the life of the store, was an energetic environment, and days just flew by.