RW&CO

RW&CO Employee Reviews

Canada208 reviews
Usually in the morning its slow-paced and becomes busy in the afternoon towards the evening.My customer service skills has been enhanced more as I always get to interact with customers especially if they needed assistance.It was fun working with the team because from management down to associates, everybody is very helpful and collaborative.
Pros
big discount on regular items
Cons
sometimes work shifts are cut short
Co-workers were garbage people there at RW. People in management treat people like garbage , don't really know how to do anything right.
Don’t expect to have any friends there, people won’t want you around. You basically get treated like garbage.

People there act like children.

If you don’t have to work there, don’t.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Garbage management
Management is very difficult, too many crazy rules, always on top of you, people steal a lot within the company especially the stock person.
Every Assistant is always difficult if you make one tiny mistake.

I was there for 4 years because i could not find something close. i sold a lot for this company but was never given much appreciation.
Pros
Cons
long hours on your feet, mean customers
I was really happy that I worked there, there was an awesome store manager she was nice and responsible about everything and I was learn so many things there.
Very poor leadership from DM level , the good DM have all moved on . Leadership at VP level is amazing great communication and leadership . It’s below at DM level that it gets very toxic
I have only worked for RW&Co for 8 months, but it is a welcoming and fun environment for sure. Management and staff at my location are great to work with. Accountable, efficient, and friendly. This made my transition into the area very easy. Management supports their staff garnering a stronger sense of team within the staff.
J’aime bien l’ambiance, les autres employés sont courtois également
the managers are nice and always willing to help you learn. they encourage asking questions and everyone is given the opportunity to learn a new skill.
C'est un très bon environnement pour débuter dans le service à la clientèle.
- this job is great for students who are looking for vVERY little hours and low stress work.
- for me the low hours were not good due to cost of living and bills

-its very slow paced

- management does not listen I've told them multiple times that I could not work a certain time and they consistently rescheduled me for that time
Unless you are a manager don't expect many hours. I highly recommend this job to students in the Kingston area, looking for a little extra spending money. The management (except for one) are highly professional and kind to their staff, they treat everyone fair and work hard at maintaining the store to its highest standards. I worked through the Christmas season but because more people shop online, its hard to get a shift longer than three hours at a time. I enjoyed helping others put together a new corporate outfit and the staff discount.
I worked here for about a month as a sales associate. During this month, I found that manager is very pleasing to work with. She truly cares about her customers and employees. She is strict but you very nice at the same time. I wish I could work here more but I found a job related to my studies in another city. I would continue working on weekend if my job was in the same city. The job itself is very fast paced and make you tired, but that is the nature of a retail job!
All in all, I recommend this place.
Great management and staff, interesting fashion lines and products. Working with the team was always a pleasant experience. Never had any issues and always felt supported.
As a seasonal staff, I had very little interactions with the other staff. I did not train on cash and folded clothes. The staff I did encounter were kind. It is very slow-paced and not a very popular store. The clothes are lovely and I enjoyed working on the floor. The customers typically are nice but the company is more aimed at adult people/ office wear so there are a few grumpy people.
RW&Co isn't the same it used to be, it's not organized and the top management doesn't care about the retail store.

The work can be very stressful and hours may vary based on the season. Hence pay can be very less and employees try to get as many hours as possible for themselves.

Most of the employees were great.
I really enjoyed working here. Management was relaxed, fun and easygoing. I would open the store by myself. Customers were very chilled and friendly.
Its a good job to have if you want to learn transferable skills like responsibility, collaboration, communication, etc. However you need to have a thick skin to work in retail. We have some pretty unruly customers and sometimes you just have to take whatever they throw at you.
Pros
Great staff!
Cons
Sometimes you have to deal with horrible customers.
RW&CO is a productive workplace. You gain a lot of experience of customer service. Everyday is a difference day, sometimes it is funny and sometimes ...
If you enjoy long hours, no advancement opportunities and a DSM with zero people skills this is the place for you!
While the pay is reasonable, the bonus structure is completely unattainable.

Would not recommend.
Working at rw&co so far has been an excellent experience. Management have good character and provide good models for employee behaviour. They're attention to detail and customer care is phenomenal.
I learned a lot about the merchandise. It was busy during Christmas, however I enjoy working in a fast-paced environment so it was good. Typical day at work included ensuring there was enough stock and ensuring the displays were tidy.