RVezy

RVezy Job security & advancement reviews

Great place where you can apply yourself and learn many new skills, a lot of opportunity for growth. Fun friendly environment and good people to work with.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Non existent
RVezy is an amazing and exciting company to work for. There are a lot of fun social events. Staff are provided with a lot of independence and responsibilities. There is a lot of opportunity for growth. You can bring your dog to work.
Pros
Office snacks, office beverages, office hot sauce, and social events.
Cons
None I can think of!
RVezy is a fast-growing startup with a very dynamic work environment. It is a great place to gain valuable work experience and meet talented individuals.
A great place to work and grow together with the company. The technology team has a qualified, agile and mature team to deal with day-to-day problems.We were able to execute the scrum processes in a satisfactory way.I strongly recommend it.
Pros
Open to new ideas
Cons
Young company
Although the team works really hard, there is still a laidback vibe going on. RVezy is filled with passionate individuals who are great at working together in order to make things happen.Management is really good at sharing numbers and getting everybody on the same page.Overall, a great place to work if you enjoy technology, the peer-to-peer market, and the outdoors.
Pros
Work hard / play hard mentality, Team of all-star employees, Career advancement opportunities, Company growth and potential
Cons
A little bit chaotic at times, Pace can be stressful for some people, Office doesn't reflect the quality of the business
RVezy is an amazing place to work! I started here 2 years ago and have had countless opportunities to grow and learn with the company. The managers and founders really want their employees to succeed and grow both personally and professionally and always give everyone opportunities to try new projects and gain experience in different fields they are interested in. Everyone is treated with respect and everyone's voice is heard. The team here is really what makes the culture so amazing and I would happily call most of my co-workers my friends. RVezy is a great place to grow and further your career and have a great time while doing so.I would highly recommend RVezy as a place to work!
Pros
casual dress, social events, great tea, flexible schedules