RVezy

RVezy Employee Reviews for Customer Success Manager

Great atmosphere in this local start-up! Great training, and fun social events planned by management. Employees are hard working but like to have fun - great balance.
Pros
Free coffee, lots of snacks, social events, workations, ability to work remotely
Cons
Weekend and evening shifts
This place is amazing to work at! I have been employed for a year now and cannot even think about taking a job elsewhere. RVezy is truly a family and does not even feel like its a job. I wake up everyday excited to go to work. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try the startup life.
Pros
Amazing co-workers and fun job
Cons
Cannot even think of one.
RVezy is an amazing place to work! I started here 2 years ago and have had countless opportunities to grow and learn with the company. The managers and founders really want their employees to succeed and grow both personally and professionally and always give everyone opportunities to try new projects and gain experience in different fields they are interested in. Everyone is treated with respect and everyone's voice is heard. The team here is really what makes the culture so amazing and I would happily call most of my co-workers my friends. RVezy is a great place to grow and further your career and have a great time while doing so.I would highly recommend RVezy as a place to work!
Pros
casual dress, social events, great tea, flexible schedules
Jobs at RVezy