RVezy logo
RVezy

RVezy Employee Reviews

Never a dull day at RVezy!

Great place where you can apply yourself and learn many new skills, a lot of opportunity for growth. Fun friendly environment and good people to work with.

Pros

Company culture

Cons

Non existent

Great learning environment and awesome team.

RVezy.com is an awesome place to work if you are looking for great experience in the startup environment. The team members are very nice and you feel very welcomed as soon as you join the team.

Pros

Awesome team members, Flexible WFH given covid-19, Dogs allowed in the office, Great learning environment and ability to give suggestions/make change.

Cons

Some people may find the fast paced environment stressful, late hours for some positions.

Productive and fun workplace with great social atmosphere!

Great atmosphere in this local start-up! Great training, and fun social events planned by management. Employees are hard working but like to have fun - great balance.

Pros

Free coffee, lots of snacks, social events, workations, ability to work remotely

Cons

Weekend and evening shifts

Fact paced environment with an amazing team!

Really great place to work, with a very collaborative team environment. The culture is great and management is very supportive. If you are eager to learn how a start up operates and thrives, this is the place you want to be.

Pros

Great office culture

Cons

Heavy workload at times

Great place to work!

RVezy is an amazing and exciting company to work for. There are a lot of fun social events. Staff are provided with a lot of independence and responsibilities. There is a lot of opportunity for growth. You can bring your dog to work.

Pros

Office snacks, office beverages, office hot sauce, and social events.

Cons

None I can think of!

Great Place to Work

RVezy is a fast-growing startup with a very dynamic work environment. It is a great place to gain valuable work experience and meet talented individuals.

Mature team

A great place to work and grow together with the company. The technology team has a qualified, agile and mature team to deal with day-to-day problems.We were able to execute the scrum processes in a satisfactory way.I strongly recommend it.

Pros

Open to new ideas

Cons

Young company

Best workplace ever

This place is amazing to work at! I have been employed for a year now and cannot even think about taking a job elsewhere. RVezy is truly a family and does not even feel like its a job. I wake up everyday excited to go to work. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try the startup life.

Pros

Amazing co-workers and fun job

Cons

Cannot even think of one.

Amazing atmosphere and people!

RVezy is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Every day is exciting as we build the largest and most trusted RV rental marketplace in North America! The culture is extremely fun and fast paced - everyone works hard to make sure that the business is moving in the right direction. The founders of the company are extremely dedicated and lead by example to inspire everyone around them.

Pros

Workations, social hours, part

Awesome startup vibe

Although the team works really hard, there is still a laidback vibe going on. RVezy is filled with passionate individuals who are great at working together in order to make things happen.Management is really good at sharing numbers and getting everybody on the same page.Overall, a great place to work if you enjoy technology, the peer-to-peer market, and the outdoors.

Pros

Work hard / play hard mentality, Team of all-star employees, Career advancement opportunities, Company growth and potential

Cons

A little bit chaotic at times, Pace can be stressful for some people, Office doesn't reflect the quality of the business

Jobs at RVezy

See more jobs

Best place to experience working in a fast-growing startup!

RVezy is an amazing place to work! I started here 2 years ago and have had countless opportunities to grow and learn with the company. The managers and founders really want their employees to succeed and grow both personally and professionally and always give everyone opportunities to try new projects and gain experience in different fields they are interested in. Everyone is treated with respect and everyone's voice is heard. The team here is really what makes the culture so amazing and I would happily call most of my co-workers my friends. RVezy is a great place to grow and further your career and have a great time while doing so.I would highly recommend RVezy as a place to work!

Pros

casual dress, social events, great tea, flexible schedules
  • RVezy