RVezy logo
RVezy

RVezy

RVezy Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with great social atmosphere!

Great atmosphere in this local start-up! Great training, and fun social events planned by management. Employees are hard working but like to have fun - great balance.

Pros

Free coffee, lots of snacks, social events, workations, ability to work remotely

Cons

Weekend and evening shifts

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Best workplace ever

This place is amazing to work at! I have been employed for a year now and cannot even think about taking a job elsewhere. RVezy is truly a family and does not even feel like its a job. I wake up everyday excited to go to work. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try the startup life.

Pros

Amazing co-workers and fun job

Cons

Cannot even think of one.
Same roleSame location

Best place to experience working in a fast-growing startup!

RVezy is an amazing place to work! I started here 2 years ago and have had countless opportunities to grow and learn with the company. The managers and founders really want their employees to succeed and grow both personally and professionally and always give everyone opportunities to try new projects and gain experience in different fields they are interested in. Everyone is treated with respect and everyone's voice is heard. The team here is really what makes the culture so amazing and I would happily call most of my co-workers my friends. RVezy is a great place to grow and further your career and have a great time while doing so.I would highly recommend RVezy as a place to work!

Pros

casual dress, social events, great tea, flexible schedules
Same location

Never a dull day at RVezy!

Great place where you can apply yourself and learn many new skills, a lot of opportunity for growth. Fun friendly environment and good people to work with.

Pros

Company culture

Cons

Non existent
  • RVezy
  • Productive and fun workplace with great social atmosphere!