RUSSELL SECURITY SERVICES INC Employee Review

View all RUSSELL SECURITY SERVICES INC reviews

Good place to work with
Gatehouse Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2019
Management is really nice and flexible, very cooperative staff and very nice sites to work at, pay rate is good, you need to do job with great sense of responsibility at their sites.

Other RUSSELL SECURITY SERVICES INC Employee Reviews

Are you crazy!!!
Gaurd (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 June 2019
I work 22 hour shift for no pay ??? And I mean they billed it out as two separate Pays ??? Is that legal?? Oh and my fellow employees who have been their longer are allowed two be on the laptops and play game and watch movie but we are force to do real work and do their overtime. Pay is always incorrect. Bullying constantly from client supervisor! At all times :s. I have worked for employers with my fellow friends and were all treated the same when the other were different?
Pros
Lots of movie and game time for those allowed the right positions
Cons
Every thing
North Bay Hospital Management is a disaster
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON12 May 2019
Management is racist and is not aware of their own standard operating procedures. Staff gets disciplined for no fault of theirs. Plus the manager has an inflated ego. Would rather be on welfare than work for them again. Its a MYTH that if you work here its easier to make it to law enforcement.
Pros
Cons
Every thing