Rush Ventures Online Marketing logo
View all Rush Ventures Online Marketing reviews

Rush Ventures Online Marketing

Rush Ventures Online Marketing Employee Review

Great Place to Learn and Grow

Great for learning about SEO in a fast-paced work environment. Would recommend to anyone looking to further their understanding of on-page and off-page SEO.

Pros

Lots to learn and lots to do

Cons

It can sometimes be overwhelming

4.0Job security/advancement

Crazy expectations

The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing! Expect turnarounds of thousands of words yesterday. The one person who was awesome no longer works there!

Pros

Cons

They pay on time

An excellent work environment with great colleagues always willing to help.

I've been working at Rush Ventures for several months and I cant tell I've learned a lot. One of the most important things when getting into a company is to know that you'll learn to form it. I found great colleagues in Rush Ventures, who have been nice to me since day one, They are 100% available when I need any type of help.

Pros

schedule flexibilty, friendly job environment, good salary, stability

Great place to work if you're looking for a small to mid sized agency to hone your skills with

I've been working with Rush Ventures for just over 5 years now and have been here since it was just a group of 4 people in a small office in North York. I've seen the owners and executives of the company take this business from a small boutique agency with all sorts of growing pains to a much better run agency that really cares about producing results for their clients. The team and company has doubled in the past 2 years and they're gaining more momentum and hiring more staff to keep up with the work.Being on the management team I can say that we try to lean on the side of letting people self manage as much as possible while keeping a tightly run ship, but have to give credit to the team itself for their work ethic and dedication to the company. No company is without its challenges but we are always trying to improve our processes, our management and culture for the betterment of our team, our work and the clients.

Pros

Respects our free time/time off and weekends. Everyone is treated very fairly and equally.

Cons

Not much of a company culture now with it being fully remote, but they're really working on it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rush Ventures Online Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4