Rush Ventures Online Marketing
Rush Ventures Online Marketing Employee Review

Crazy expectations

11 May 2021
The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing! Expect turnarounds of thousands of words yesterday. The one person who was awesome no longer works there!
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
They pay on time
Same location
Web Developer (Current Employee) - Work at home
I've been working at Rush Ventures for several months and I cant tell I've learned a lot. One of the most important things when getting into a company is to know that you'll learn to form it. I found great colleagues in Rush Ventures, who have been nice to me since day one, They are 100% available when I need any type of help.
Pros
schedule flexibilty, friendly job environment, good salary, stability
SEO Team Coordinator (Current Employee) - North York
Great for learning about SEO in a fast-paced work environment. Would recommend to anyone looking to further their understanding of on-page and off-page SEO.
Pros
Lots to learn and lots to do
Cons
It can sometimes be overwhelming
Same location
Operations Manager (Current Employee) - Remote
I've been working with Rush Ventures for just over 5 years now and have been here since it was just a group of 4 people in a small office in North York. I've seen the owners and executives of the company take this business from a small boutique agency with all sorts of growing pains to a much better run agency that really cares about producing results for their clients. The team and company has doubled in the past 2 years and they're gaining more momentum and hiring more staff to keep up with the work.Being on the management team I can say that we try to lean on the side of letting people self manage as much as possible while keeping a tightly run ship, but have to give credit to the team itself for their work ethic and dedication to the company. No company is without its challenges but we are always trying to improve our processes, our management and culture for the betterment of our team, our work and the clients.
Pros
Respects our free time/time off and weekends. Everyone is treated very fairly and equally.
Cons
Not much of a company culture now with it being fully remote, but they're really working on it.