Rupertsland Institute

Rupertsland Institute Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Good working relationships with peers. Mid managers are very supportive but very poor management at the top with no delegation and much micromanagement. Other staff are competent and motivated. Have great mandate and good benefits.
The culture here is based on favoritism and micromanaging some but not others. Employees lack training to support clients and bullying is accepted ..
Great organization to work for and do contract work for.

Being born and raised in this area allows me to use my personal life long connections to assist the students in the job search.
While I was temping at Rupertsland it was an amazing experience! I had an orientation day where I was walked through every area that I would be working through. I was told about several areas of work and trained very well before I took on the position. The people there were quite amazing and were willing to answer any of my questions. It was definitely an amazing experience.
Coworkers are great to work with, Management is awful
Pros
not many
Cons
to many
This management at the top does not follow through on promises. They expect you to be accountable for all work, yet management is never accountable. HR works for upper management and condones unethical behaviour. No direction, no humanity, single handedly the absolute worst place I’ve ever worked. Treat employees like slaves, bullying is a normal management style, absolute lack of transparency and honesty.
Pros
Clients are great
Cons
Terrible management from top down!
Met with clients for assessment for needs. Assisted Manager with Assistant Manager duties,
Enjoyed the interaction with coworkers

Working with disability clients
Working here was fine. The staff were good to work with and the job was easy to pick up on.
Opportunity to make a difference in people's lives with the programs and training that is provided to them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rupertsland Institute?